“Our company and our customers continue to benefit from the innovative nature of our products that provide solutions not otherwise available in the marketplace."
Naples, Florida (PRWEB) November 07, 2012
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. (Pink Sheets:INTK), an emerging global leader in nanotechnology based energy saving and sustainable solutions is pleased to update its shareholders and supporters of recent activity and progress. The Company has worked diligently to establish substantial relationships and progress in market sectors that provide the opportunity for significant growth in 2013 and beyond.
Projects that factor into their outlook for 2013 include:
1. In the roof coating insulation market, the company is seeing a large increase in sales volume to consumers and corporations using their Nansulate® Crystal clear insulating and mold/algae/bacteria resistant roof coating for building energy efficiency. One roof coating project that has already been approved and budgeted by a large manufacturer for use on their facility, with a product value of approximately $500,000 USD, is anticipated to begin in January/February 2013.
2. The Company is continuing its expansion into the Oil & Gas market, after two successful projects with Galp Energia in Portugal and heavy marketing to this sector. Two large oil and gas companies in Asia, one of which is Petronas in Malaysia, are currently conducting field studies with Nansulate® coatings for insulation and corrosion prevention in severe service environments, and these are both expected to be completed by spring of next year.
3. Industrial Nanotech continues to strengthen their national and international distributorship network with new relationships announced earlier this year in several countries, including Columbia and Venezuela with DuPont Power Coatings Andina. They additionally have brought on distributors this year in India, Malaysia, Norway, Spain, and Oman, and have plans to finalize relationships for several other countries in the first half of 2013.
4. The Company is currently working through its agents with two government funded energy saving organizations on field trials studying how Nansulate® HomeProtect can best affordably reduce energy costs in several types of residential housing structures. These trial are expected to be completed near the end of 2013.
5. Industrial Nanotech continues its research and development activities to push the envelope in nanotechnology-based solutions for energy savings and surface protection. The company expects to bring out several innovative products, including non-coating materials, in 2013 which will further provide solutions to their customers that are not currently available in the multiple markets that they serve.
“Our company and our customers continue to benefit from the innovative nature of our products that provide solutions not otherwise available in the marketplace,” stated Francesca Crolley, VP of Business Development for Industrial Nanotech Inc. “Over the past eight years our products have proven their ability to perform effectively over the long term in both commercial/industrial severe service environments and residential/office buildings and now major international corporations are comfortable forming the types of strategic alliances with us that have always been the objective of Industrial Nanotech, Inc. and which resources provide us with the ability to reach our true potential and provide both our customers and our shareholders with real value.”
For further information on Nansulate(R) nanotechnology based coatings and sustainable solutions visit: http://www.nansulate.com.
Nansulate(R) is the Company's patented product line of award winning, specialty coatings containing a nanotechnology based material and which are well-documented to provide the combined performance qualities of thermal insulation, corrosion prevention, resistance to mold growth, fire resistance, chemical resistance and lead encapsulation in an environmentally safe, water-based, coating formulation. The Nansulate(R) Product Line includes industrial, residential, agricultural and solar thermal insulation coatings. Additional information about the Company and its products can be found at their websites, (http://www.inanotk.com) and (http://www.nansulate.com). Blog: http://www.nansulate.com/nanoblog, Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NanoPioneer, Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Nansulate.
About Industrial Nanotech Inc.
Industrial Nanotech Inc. is a global nanoscience solutions and research leader and member of the U.S. Green Building Council. The Company develops and commercializes new and innovative applications for sustainable nanotechnology which are sold worldwide.
Safe Harbor Statement
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This release includes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, the impact of competitive products, the ability to meet customer demand, the ability to manage growth, acquisitions of technology, equipment, or human resources, the effect of economic and business conditions, and the ability to attract and retain skilled personnel. The Company is not obligated to revise or update any forward-looking statements in order to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this release.
SOURCE: Industrial Nanotech, Inc.
CONTACT: Industrial Nanotech, Inc., Francesca Crolley, US & Canada: 800-767-3998, International: +1 239-254-0346