As SharePoint has matured, our customers have demanded more from the platform to meet their business needs
(PRWEB) November 05, 2012
Bamboo® Solutions, the leading provider of solutions for Microsoft® SharePoint®, today announced their sponsorship of Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2012. Bamboo will exhibit at the Las Vegas event and company representatives will meet with customers to discuss their business needs and provide demonstrations of new product releases. Representatives will also go into how Bamboo can help customers at each stage of their SharePoint deployment, a core company value known as “the Bamboo Way.”
“As SharePoint has matured, and our customers have demanded more from the platform to meet their business needs, we have recognized the need for an ongoing dialogue and a wider offering of services for customers as they tackle more complex problems,” said Anders Johnsson, Chairman of the Board for Bamboo Solutions. “Earlier this year, we introduced a more effective model of solving business problems on SharePoint —the Bamboo Way— which involves a highly integrated offering combining individually tailored engineering, support, and training to meet the growing needs of our customers. With our sponsorship of Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2012, and our activities throughout the event, this collaborative approach to delivering solutions will be fully evident.”
Bamboo Solutions will be located at booth #941 and company representatives will participate in several official conference sessions:
- Julie Auletta, Director of Bamboo’s Solutions Center will conduct a session on “Build vs. Buy - Accelerating SharePoint Development.” The session will take place in the Partner Theater in the Exhibit Hall at 4:35 pm on Wednesday, November 14. The 15-minute presentation will provide information of interest to companies weighing their development options, e.g., developing proprietary applications or purchasing third-party applications. A frank discussion of pros and cons will help companies decide on the option that is best suited to their environment. A white paper on the subject will be available for attendees.
- John Anderson, Bamboo’s Managing Editor and a member of the Sharing the Point (STP) team, will participate in two panels devoted to discussing STP’s global community initiative. On Tuesday, November 13, the “Sharing the Point Executive Luncheon” will be presented by Colligo, sponsor of the recent STP Africa Tour. From 11:45 am – 1:45 pm in Mariners AB, Colligo CEO Barry Jinks will host a luncheon presentation which will include a panel discussion featuring the entire STP Africa team (John Anderson, Eric Harlan, Mark Miller, Michael Noel, Joel Oleson, and Paul Swider). And on Wednesday, November 14 at 12:15 pm, the STP Team will convene again, for a 30-minute discussion hosted by team member Eric Harlan in the Community Lounge in the Exhibit Hall.
In addition to participating in official Conference sessions, Bamboo will provide one-on-one demonstrations at booth #941 of its latest products. Demos will include:
- The new release of Bamboo Project Management Central™
- The new release of Bamboo Workflow Conductor™
- Sneak previews of Bamboo products running on the SharePoint 2013 platform.
Bamboo will also host an invitation-only party at the House of Blues on November 13, from 9 pm to midnight. (Invitations to this event may be requested by emailing chris.dooley(at)bamboosolutions(dot)com).
Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2012 runs from November 12 – 15 in Las Vegas, Nevada, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. A preview night with training sessions and welcome reception is planned for November 11. Complete agenda, session, and registration information is available online at the official Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2012 website.
For more information on events, please visit the Bamboo Solutions website: http://news.bamboosolutions.com/events
About Bamboo Solutions
Bamboo Solutions is the global leader in SharePoint solutions. Since 2001, more than 8,000 organizations worldwide have chosen to enhance and extend their SharePoint deployments with software from Bamboo. Featuring more than 70 individual products for SharePoint, Bamboo offers a broad array of solutions, including Project Management, Knowledge Management, Community Management, and Process Management. Bamboo Solutions is a Microsoft Partner holding Gold Certifications in three competencies. Please visit http://www.bamboosolutions.com to learn how Bamboo can help your organization Take SharePoint to New Heights™.