We as human beings in a free world have the right to live and love whoever the person is regardless of his religion, color or race. This might work in the West but never in the Middle East because of malignant old habits, greed and tyranny
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) November 07, 2012
“The Arab Spring” (published by AuthorHouse) takes author Julien Anders real life experiences and spins them into a fictional story that helps readers see the hard decisions individuals have to make everyday in the Middle East to live and enjoy life.
Anders looks at the challenges of life in the Middle East against what he states is a “ruthless, tyrant regime and old malignant habits” through the eyes of several families that attempt to have a life of dignity in this war torn region.
Those families include:
- Samia: The Moslem Lebanese who grabbed the opportunity that Moslem law had given her to flee for freedom.
- Farid the Christian: A man who helped Samia run away from her ex-husband.
- Tarek the handsome American Doctor: The son of Farid and Samia who dreamed and fought to have the same opportunity that his mother and father did. He continued fighting and believing despite all tragedies he suffered.
- Jamila: A woman who lost her love because she didn’t have the courage to do what Samia did.
- Mirvet: Jamila’s daughter who exceeded her mother’s shortcomings and won the man she loved and set a decent life against all odds.
- Salah: Jamilas son who grabbed all opportunities the regime could offer; in the name of loyalty towards his religion despite the heavy costs he suffered.
- Mark the Christian” A militia fighter who found his way to repent in the participation of killing.
Anders hopes readers will glean a new understanding of the Middle East. “We all pray for one God,” he states. “We as human beings in a free world have the right to live and love whoever the person is regardless of his religion, color or race. This might work in the West but never in the Middle East because of malignant old habits, greed and tyranny.”
About the Author
Julien Anders was born in Lebanon where he lived until 1990. He immigrated to Brazil to work as an international business operator, and in 2011, he accepted the opportunity to start a business in the United States and write his first book on the wars happening in the Middle East and the latest revolutions in there.
AuthorHouse, an Author Solutions, Inc. self-publishing imprint, is a leading provider of book publishing, marketing, and bookselling services for authors around the globe and offers the industry’s only suite of Hollywood book-to-film services. Committed to providing the highest level of customer service, AuthorHouse assigns each author personal publishing and marketing consultants who provide guidance throughout the process. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, AuthorHouse celebrated 15 years of service to authors in Sept. 2011.For more information or to publish a book visit authorhouse.com or call 1-888-519-5121. For the latest, follow @authorhouse on Twitter.