North Olmsted, OH (PRWEB) November 12, 2012
Moen introduces exciting new finish options for two of its most popular bath collections: Weymouth™ and Kingsley™. The timeless, traditional appeal of these popular collections is enhanced with old-meets-new finishes: The premium Weymouth collection now features a sophisticated Polished Nickel finish; and the classic Kingsley collection features a brilliant Polished Brass finish. Each collection provides a complete suite of matching accessories for a fully coordinated look in the bath.
Weymouth Collection in LifeShine® Polished Nickel
- Polished Nickel finish now offered on all faucets, Roman tub and showering options in the Weymouth collection
- Collection offers signature style features, such as faucets with a refined top finial and a generously sized spout with distinctive curves, plus porcelain inlays with decorative “Hot” and “Cold” script in English or French on the handles
- Faucets available in either cross or level handles, or a single-handle model with a lever handle uniquely positioned on the side of the faucet
- Complementary bath accessories are available, including a pivoting paper holder, a cross-handle tank lever, double robe hook, towel ring, 18- and 24-inch towel bars and a unique "Vacant/Occupied" door sign
- Other finishes include: Chrome, LifeShine Brushed Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze
Kingsley Collection in LifeShine Polished Brass
- Polished Brass finish now available on single-handle lavatory faucet, high-arc centerset lavatory faucet, high-arc widespread lavatory faucet, wallmount lavatory faucet, high-arc Roman tub faucet, bidet and showering options
- Bright and reflective brass finish creates a brilliant, timeless style and works elegantly with traditional designs
- The suite’s understated details are inspired by turn-of-the-century designs
- Coordinating bath accessories include a pivoting paper holder, tank lever, double robe hook, towel ring, and 18- and 24-inch towel bars
- Additional finishes include: Chrome, Antique Nickel, Antique Bronze, LifeShine Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze and Wrought Iron
For the more information about Moen products, visit http://www.moen.com or call 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636).
As the #1 faucet brand in North America, Moen offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories, bath safety products and kitchen sinks – each delivering the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, on-trend styling and lasting value.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), which creates products and services that help fulfill the dreams of homeowners and help people feel more secure. For more information, please visit http://www.fbhs.com.
Jennifer Allanson or Jamie Dalton
jallanson(at)fallscommunications(dot)com or jdalton(at)fallscommunications(dot)com