With '50 as the new 30', we are excited about launching this unique product," said Michael Lee of Progene. "Now the 50+ million men aged 40-65 have an easy way to find out their testosterone levels, do something about it, and get back in the game!
Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) November 08, 2012
All men experience substantial declines in testosterone levels as they age, but most do not know their testosterone levels.
Additionally, it is estimated that 1 in 4 men over 30 has low testosterone. The new Progene® At-Home Testosterone Test Kit allows men to find out in the convenience and privacy of home. No blood, no needles. Just a simple saliva test- the preferred, reliable method of measuring male hormonal health.
Testosterone is a key sex hormone that controls the development and maintenance of masculine characteristics. Testosterone is necessary to keep men healthy and active. With levels peaking in the late teens/early twenties, testosterone levels decline every year thereafter. Yet most men have no idea what their testosterone levels are, or how much testosterone they have left. Men do, however, feel the impact of lower levels of testosterone: less energy, more body/belly fat, loss of muscle mass.
"With '50 as the new 30', we are excited about launching this unique product," said Michael Lee of Progene. "Now the 50+ million men aged 40-65 have an easy way to find out their testosterone levels, do something about it, and get back in the game!"
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why should one take the test? First, 1 in 4 men over 30 already has low-testosterone. Additionally, men naturally lose 1-2% of their ability to produce testosterone each year as they age. By age 45, 25-50% may have been lost!
- Does one have to give their name? No. The test kit is completely anonymous.
- How does it work? Put the saliva sample in the tubes, seal it and send to the lab.
- How much more is shipping? $0. Everything is prepaid.
- How much extra are the lab fees? $0. Lab processing fees are also included.
- When does one get an answer? Confidential results are available online at http://www.Progene.com/labs or by phone in 7-10 days
Founded in 2003, Progene® lead this market when the company released the original supplement to address the decline of testosterone levels in men as they age. With over 20 million tablets sold, Progene®'s dual-action formula of rare herbal extracts and clinically proven testosterone precursors helps to provide men the ingredients they need to produce more testosterone
Expanding its national distribution with the recent addition of Rite Aid, the company continues to grow with the release of their At-Home Testosterone Test Kit. Now men can actually see for themselves what Progene can do to help restore their Power, Performance & Passion®. Progene® is currently sold nationwide at all GNC Stores, USADrug, Drugstore.com, Sears.com, Harris Teeter Groceries, Brookshires Food & Drug and more than 150 other local and regional retailers.
Why wait? Test levels today!
For more information on Progene®, visit http://www.Progene.com