‘The Life Journey of a Missionary's Son’ is very generously endowed with photographs, way beyond what you will find in most books
HUMBLE, Texas (PRWEB) November 08, 2012
In his new book “The Life Journey of a Missionary's Son” (published by Balboa Press) Albert E. Barnes offers readers a glimpse into the unusual events of his life while exploring the answers to some of life’s profound questions.
“The Life Journey of a Missionary's Son” is a very spiritually focused memoir. Barnes shares stories on a variety of subjects, ranging in topics from:
- unique inside stories of eight U.S. presidents, ranging from Eisenhower to George H.W. Bush, as told by Barnes’ brother, Don, who was the president’s personal interpreter for Latin American affairs
- working on a major U.S. defense program where he had control of his own air force of two heavy bombers, one super tanker, one supersonic jet fighter and one former Air Force One
- a team member of NASA’s Apollo Moon Program
- addressing major spiritual subjects, including: “Where did we come from? When does the soul enter our bodies? What determines our life experiences? God’s existence. The nature of sin and evil.”
- personal stories of a haunted house, addiction, dreams that predict the future, and many more
One of the topics Barnes is most interested in is the contemplation of spiritual and supernatural ideas and events. He offers readers his thoughts on God’s existence, dreams as premonitions, haunting, answered prayers and the place humanity has in the universe.
“There are two outstanding features of this book,” says Barnes. “I believe that the large variety of subject is unprecedented and will have very broad appeal. And ‘The Life Journey of a Missionary's Son’ is very generously endowed with photographs, way beyond what you will find in most books.”
About the Author
Born in Argentina, Albert E. Barnes is the son of missionaries. In his long and eclectic career, Barnes has worked as a project manager, a salesman, an entrepreneur, a national defense program employee, and a team member in the U.S. space program. He is keenly interested in unusual and spiritual experiences, topics which are covered often in his writing. He holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Duke University. Barnes lives with his wife, Lovella, in Humble, Texas.
Balboa Press, a division Hay House, Inc. – a leading provider in publishing products that specialize in self-help and the mind, body, and spirit genres. Through an alliance with indie book publishing leader Author Solutions, Inc., authors benefit from the leadership of Hay House Publishing and the speed-to-market advantages the self-publishing model. For more information, visit balboapress.com. To start publishing your book with Balboa Press, call 877-407-4847 today. For the latest, follow @balboapress on Twitter.