Chicago, IL (PRWEB) November 07, 2012
This is a rare opportunity to purchase notable fine artwork. Bidding has started.
LOT #244 - LeRoy Nieman original Tapestry (1988) in silver frame.
LOT #243 - LeRoy Nieman Lithograph A/P (USA). Lithograph in silver frame.
LOT #245 - LeRoy Nieman Lithograph 252 of 300 France. Lithograph in silver frame.
LOT #246 - LeRoy Nieman France Lithograph. Lithograph 232 of 300. Lithograph in silver frame.
LOT #247 - LeRoy Nieman UK Lithograph. Lithograph 103 of 300. Lithograph in silver frame.
LOT #248 - LeRoy Nieman American Stock Exchange Lithgoraph. Lithograph HC 155 of 200.
LOT #249 - LeRoy Nieman Lithograph. Lithograph 214 of 450. Lithograph in silver frame.
LOT #250 - LeRoy Nieman Lithograph. Lithograph 324 of 450. Lithograph in brown frame.
- Over 100 Thomas Seawell Lithographs Signed and Framed
- Many More Lithographs Signed and Numbered by: Evily V. Johnson, Elizabeth Witplay, Gale Packer, Marget Babbitt, Steven Phiser, David Thomas, Tom Lynch, Tom Barry and More
- Photographs of CBOT in Action
- Vintage Clacker Board (Chicago Board of Trade)
- MF Global Branded Products including: clothing, hats, trading jackets, and more!Chicago, Illinois - Bankruptcy auction for MF Global, Inc will conclude on November 14.
MF Global, Inc, declared bankruptcy on October 31, 2011 and all assets from the Chicago office must sell. The online auction sale of artwork and branded materials is now live on the internet and will end on Thursday November 14th. The auction is being conducted by HYPERAMS, LLC. The HYPERAMS Asset Disposition Team focuses on investing in the excess assets of distressed and healthy companies operating in the middle market and below. HYPERAMS’ Appraisal Team provides valuations of machinery and equipment in most industry verticals, and of consumer product inventory.
For details on the sale, full list of assets, photos and inspection times, call Kathleen Parker at