CTS is your one stop shop to get on board with the latest technological innovations driving change in telematics
Nevada (PRWEB) November 07, 2012
The market for infotainment systems alone is set to grow 7.3% year on year to $35.89 billion in 2013, and as a consequence the telematics value chain is currently investigating how companies can take advantage most effectively of this growth in this vertical.
The Consumer Telematics Show is the premier B2B forum and the key start of year event created specifically to answer the crucial tech and business strategy questions set to unlock the value of telematics innovation in the US market and beyond. High quality, seamless and personalized end-to-end connected driver experiences are at the top of the agenda.
John McLaughlin, National Manager for Cross Car Line Planning at Toyota, declared “CTS is your one stop shop to get on board with the latest technological innovations driving change in telematics”, indeed, Joe Beiser, Global Manager for Development and Strategy at Ford Motor Company, expressed his own excitement for the January event, stating, “The timing one day before CES is great, all topped off by a huge attendance”.
Now in its 11th year, CTS is the largest forum dedicated to automotive infotainment and HMI in the USA and is once again set to feature exclusive keynote OEM announcements of brand new services for 2013.
The race to merge the consumer’s out-vehicle and in-vehicle lifestyle
At this lucrative tipping point for connected vehicle services, The Consumer Telematics Show 2013 (Jan 7, Las Vegas) marks the start of a critical year in the development of the consumer telematics industry. Indeed, with embedded connectivity on the horizon, it is imperative that the ecosystem unites at the start of 2013 to engage and maintain consumer loyalty through bridging the gap between life outside and inside the car.
Senior-level speakers at CTS 2013 including Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Audi, Chrysler, Toyota, Subaru, Honda, Porsche, KIA and many more will address key infotainment and HMI focused topics such as:
- CREATE YOUR APP DELIVERY STRATEGY: Assess how the availability of apps will influence consumers’ device-related purchasing decisions and debate their form and function in the vehicle: through a tethered solution, embedded, hybrid, or cloud
- THE ARRIVAL OF HTML5 AND ITS VALUE TO THE AUTO WORLD: Harness the full capability of an HTML 5 ecosystem to create a flexible, cross-platform, non-proprietary solution which enables developers to build a host of profitable applications for the automotive environment
- BALANCE NEXT-GEN HMI WITH D.O.T GUIDELINES: Discuss innovative HMI technologies such as touch, gesture and audio to ensure the compliancy of your solutions in a landscape fraught with fears over driver distraction
- BRING CLOUD-BASED APPLICATIONS UP TO AUTO STANDARD: Render apps to the high-quality and robust specifications which customers expect, and ensure a seamless transition for the driver when it comes to cloud-based integration in the vehicle
- A BRAVE NEW WORLD OF M&As: Hear directly from Hughes Telematics and Verizon Wireless as they speak out on the telematics industry’s first major acquisition and forecast its impact on the market’s development from 2013 to 2020
With exclusive OEM presentations, 350+ exec delegates, 25+ senior-level telematics speakers and 10+ businesses-focussed sessions, CTS 2013 is the premier business intelligence and networking forum for the CE, telematics, digital, mobile and wireless industries.
For the complete CTS 2013 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at
http://www.telematicsupdate.com/cts/conference-event-brochure.php, or contact the Telematics Update team at cts(at)telematicsupdate(dot)com
Register today to join the 350+ senior delegates already registered, via the secure link below: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/cts/register.php
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Conference Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7546 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7546