Registration for the 2nd Natural Gas Vehicle Infrastructure Conference & Exhibition 2013 is now open.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) November 10, 2012
Taking place February 24 – 26 at the Renaissance Hotel in Houston, TX, NGV Infrastructure 2013 is a multi-day conference designed to show North America’s leading natural gas utilities, convenience stores and fleet operators how to develop profitable and sustainable natural gas vehicle infrastructure.
The conference will feature leading industry experts at CEO level, case studies and business models from the leading utilities; c-store’s and fleet operators. As well as technology and vehicles experts, technical tours , hands on workshops and over 40 exhibition booths.
Featured speakers at the event include:
- Dave McCurdy, CEO, American Gas Association
- John Somerhalder, CEO, AGL Resources
- Laurence Downes, CEO, New Jersey Natural Gas
- Ron Jibson, CEO, Questar Corporation
- Scott Prochazka, Executive VP & COO, Centerpoint Energy
- Gordon Gillette, President, People’s Gas / Tampa Electric
- Michael Ming, Secretary for Energy, State of Oklahoma
- Michael Krancer, Secretary of Environmental Protection, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
- Lloyd Sanford, Vice President of Gas Marketing, TravelCenters of America
- Chad Hollett, Director of Transportation & Distribution, Kwik Trip
- Sil Lutekewitte, Alternative Fuels Manager, Lehigh Gas
To view the full event agenda and expert speaker line up please visit http://tinyurl.com/cqzskfm