Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 12, 2012
Avio Consulting, an Oracle Gold partner and leading Business Process Management (BPM), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and WebCenter Content consulting firm, today announced the release of its on-line virtual Oracle BPM 11g Developer Workshop training. This is one-of-a-kind training, providing students with an understanding of the core BPM concepts and hands-on lessons for designing and developing effective processes using the Oracle Unified Business Process Management Suite, that students can complete at their own pace as their schedule allows.
Consisting of 14 lessons, this class features over eight hours of video detailing the functionality in the latest version of Oracle BPM 11g. It’s focused on the developer and unlike other training courses, students attending this virtual workshop will be provided step-by-step, hands-on instruction and will leave with working examples for future reference. Although this training is self-paced, an Avio mentor is available to help answer questions and assist with the lessons during the two weeks students have to complete the training.
Virtual Oracle BPM 11g Developer Workshop topics include:
- Oracle BPM Suite Overview - Benefits of BPM, process modeling and process improvement. What to expect during an Oracle BPM project’s lifecycle and who is involved in each phase of a BPM project.
- BPMN Modeling - BPMN 2.0, process, roles, activities and basic process patterns
- Introduction to Oracle BPM Studio – Hands-on lesson to learn the basic features of Oracle BPM and JDeveloper
- Process Modeling – Three hands-on implementation focused process modeling lessons driven from a case study using the most commonly used activities, events and gateways
- Deploying BPM Projects – Hands-on exercise to configure JDeveloper and deploy the BPM project that was just developed
- WorkSpace – Two hands-on lessons to run the BPM project as an end user to understand what they will see and how they will interact with the process once in production
- Enterprise Manager – Hands-on exercise to understand the relationship of the Enterprise Manger and BPM Processes, instances, audit trail, viewing payloads and fault monitoring
- Introduction to XPath and XSLT – Hands-on exercise to understand the basics of XPath and XSLT needed when working on an Oracle BPM project
- Business Rules – Hands-on lesson to create a complex business rule decision table and test it as it is invoked from the process
- ADF – Two hands-on lessons that demonstrate how to build user interfaces based on a BPM process’s data object variables and how to integrate database view object data with the BPM process variables
- Human Task Approval – Hands-on lesson to learn how to use the complex variety of approval patterns available for Interactive activities.
- Basic SOA Application – Hands-on lesson to build a SOA project consisting of a Web Service, Mediator and Database Adapter
- Web Services – Hands-on lesson to learn how to invoke a web service from an Oracle BPM process
“Avio Consulting specializes in Oracle BPM and training is a core competency so we are very excited to bring this unique training to the market,” said Dan Atwood, Director of Training, Avio Consulting. “Oracle BPM is changing rapidly and at Avio we believe in delivering the most up to date training to keep them abreast of the most current features available in Oracle BPM Suite. Avio’s self-paced virtual Oracle BPM 11g Developer Workshop training is unique because it is offered virtually and includes the same content as the 3-day instructor led version of the same course.”
- Click here to learn more about Avio Academy training
- Click here to learn more about Avio’s Virtual Oracle BPM 11g Developer Workshop
About Avio Consulting
Avio Consulting is an innovative technology professional services and training firm focused on enabling enterprise agility and business process transformation through the adoption of emerging technologies such as Business Process Management (BPM), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and WebCenter Content. Avio Consulting bridges the gap between business and IT by using proven methodologies combined with industry expertise and best practices to solve complex business processes. Avio Consulting helps companies evaluate and select BPM and SOA software, manage the implementation of the software, and facilitate all related organizational changes to assure that each of its clients realize the full business benefits of their implementation. Avio Consulting is headquartered in Plano, Texas. For more information please visit http://www.avioconsulting.com.