St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) November 10, 2012
Acquirgy has identified 10 key learnings from their decade of experience in managing paid search campaigns for their clients, to be presented in a complimentary webinar on November 15, 2012 at 2pm EST. Registration for this event is at: http://logmycalls.com/webinar.
With the backdrop that SEM is indeed “rocket science,” Acquiry’s EVP Irv Brechner, will talk about the 10 lessons, including:
- The “search continuum” and what it means for SEM success
- “Humanology” and how it impacts day-to-day strategy and analysis
- Understanding the impact of media on search
- The “product consideration cycle” and SEM success
- The EN/DIS method of search copywriting
- The importance of choosing the right technology platform
- Why numerous small ad groups are better than a few big ones
- Evaluating entities bidding on the same keywords you are
- The critical importance of linking
- Generic vs. Specific copy
Registration is here: http://logmycalls.com/webinar.
Acquirgy is a customer acquisition agency specializing in multichannel campaigns fueled by DRTV. With over 300 DRTV campaigns and over 100 landing pages/microsites developed for clients, acquirgy is acutely aware of what it takes to convert consumers who arrive online from infomercials and short-form commercials.
LogMyCalls is the next generation of intelligent call tracking and mobile marketing automation. Marketers use LogMyCalls to track which campaigns and ads generate phone calls. LogMyCalls provides deep call analytics, lead scoring, close rate mapping and marketing automation. With Fortune 500 clients and SMBs, LogMyCalls is the solution for any marketer seeking to increase conversion rates and improve ROI. For more information call (866) 811-8880 or sign up for a free trial of LogMyCalls.