iUniverse will host seven free signings during the street fair.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) November 12, 2012
iUniverse, the leading self-publishing imprint and marketing services provider for authors around the globe, has released its schedule of free indie author signings at the 2012 Miami Book Fair International being held at the campus of Miami Dade College this November 16-18. iUniverse will host seven free signings during the street fair.
The following authors will be signing in booths 300, 302, 308, or 310:
Saturday, November 17th
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Booth 302, Stanley J. Brzycki, “Exodus into Evil”
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Booth 300, Irene Chatoor, MD, “When Your Child Won’t Eat or Eats Too Much”
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Booth 302, Stanley J. Brzycki, “Exodus into Evil”
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Booth 310, Joyce Hammock, “Recompense”
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Booth 308, Peter J. Dean with Molly D. Shepard and Monica L. Warner, “The Coachable Leader”
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Booth 302, Dolores Edwards, “A Drop in the Bucket”
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Booth 302, George J. Rios, “Masters of the Sea”
More information and online ticketing will be available to the general public on the Miami Book Fair International website, http://www.miamibookfair.com/. For more information about self-publishing a book with iUniverse, log onto http://www.iuniverse.com/ or call 1-888-AUTHORS today.
iUniverse, an Author Solutions, Inc. self-publishing imprint, is the leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self-publishing provider. iUniverse has a strategic alliance with Chapters Indigo in Canada, and titles accepted into the iUniverse Rising Star program are featured in a special collection on BarnesandNoble.com. iUniverse recognizes excellence in book publishing through the Star, Reader’s Choice and Editor’s Choice designations—self-publishing’s only such awards program. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, iUniverse also operates offices in Indianapolis. For more information or to publish a book, please visit iuniverse.com or call 1-800-AUTHORS. For the latest, follow @iuniverse on Twitter.