Xlibris will host 12 free signings on Friday.
MIAMI (PRWEB) November 12, 2012
Xlibris, the leading self-publishing imprint and marketing services provider for authors around the globe, has released its schedule of free indie author signings at the 2012 Miami Book Fair International being held at the campus of Miami Dade College this November 16-18. Xlibris will host 12 free signings on Friday.
Friday’s schedule includes the following signings in booths 304, 306, or 310:
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Booth 304: Helen S. Owens, “STAND AND FACE THE MORNING”
- Booth 306: Phil Servary, “Don't Look Back”
- Booth 310: Corina P. Hernandez, “Don Juan Shark and Golden Tail Mermaid”
12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Booth 304: William Follows, “God, Government and Orthopedics”
- Booth 306: Walter Rice, “Rising with the Underclass and Poems”
- Booth 310: Sabiha Rauf, “THE LION’S MANE”
1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Booth 304: Ronald Martin, “Growing Up In Rural Florida”
- Booth 306: Martha Edmonds Bishop, “Rafe's Grand Performance”
- Booth 310: Sabiha Rauf, “MONTY THE PINK FISH”
2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Booth 304: Cheryl A. Lambert, “The Bird That Couldn't Sing”
- Booth 306: Robin Nunes, “The Nunes Family Cookbook”
3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Booth 304: Peter Aven, “Road Stories”
More information and online ticketing will be available to the general public on the Miami Book Fair International website, http://www.miamibookfair.com/. For more information about self-publishing a book with Xlibris, log onto http://www.xlibris.com or call 1-888-795-4274 today.
About Xlibris Corporation
Xlibris Publishing, an Author Solutions, Inc. imprint, was founded in 1997 and, as the leading book publishing services imprint for authors, has helped to publish more than 60,000 titles. Xlibris is based in Bloomington, Indiana, and provides authors with direct and personal access to quality publication in hardcover, trade paperback, custom leather-bound, and full-color formats. For more information, visit xlibris.com, or call at 1-888-795-4274, to receive a free publishing guide.