We watched it consistently sorting single-stream recyclables with better than 97% accuracy at over 10 tons per hour. This performance exceeded the original target set for the new Excelarator.
Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) November 13, 2012
Recycling Equipment Canada, leading equipment providers to the Canadian recycling industry, is announcing a new product at the Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo on November 14 and 15, 2012 in Toronto. The new Excelarator ballistic sorter from Excel Manufacturing will be a cornerstone of Recycling Equipment Canada’s exhibit at the Expo.
“We were at the Excel factory in Minnesota two weeks ago getting some hands-on experience with the final prototype of this amazing new sorter,” said Pete Mulvany, CEO of Recycling Equipment Canada. “We watched it consistently sorting single-stream recyclables with better than 97% accuracy at over 10 tons per hour. This performance exceeded the original target set for the new Excelarator. We are very excited to introduce this new machine to the Canadian recycling industry.”
Some highlights of the new Excelarator:
- Designed specifically for smaller and medium-sized recyclers so now you don't have to be a mega-MRF to justify automated sorting.
- Sorts single-stream recyclables into three streams: paper/fibres, 3D plastics and glass/fines at 97% accuracy.
- Throughput up to 12 tons per hour depending on your stream mix.
- Innovative design allows high performance in a small footprint at an affordable price.
- Rugged engineering and minimum moving parts for reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Sophisticated control system allows fine adjustment for variable stream mixes.
- Full range of modular and interchangeable accessories including pre- and post- screens, in-feed and output conveyors to exactly meet your unique needs.
If you want to learn more about the Excelarator you can visit Recycling Equipment Canada at booth #1859 at the Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo 2012. They will have video of the new Excelarator in action, all the technical specifications and latest pricing information.
Recycling Equipment Canada has been helping their clients build profitable recycling businesses for almost 20 years. Based in Waterloo, Ontario, REC can help you:
- identify opportunities to start or grow your recycling business profitably
- find the right equipment that will give you the best return on investment over the longest period.
For more information contact Martha Mackay at 1-866-496-4955 ext. 103.