Trafford Publishing will host six free signings during the street fair.
MIAMI (PRWEB) November 12, 2012
Trafford Publishing, the leading self-publishing imprint and marketing services provider for authors around the globe, has released its schedule of free indie author signings at the 2012 Miami Book Fair International being held at the campus of Miami Dade College this November 16-18. Trafford Publishing will host six free signings during the street fair.
The following authors will be signing in booths 302 and 310:
Friday, November 16th
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Booth 302, Roger L. Bradley, “Brass Tacks Christianity and Beyond!”
Saturday, November 17th
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Booth 302, Martin Pulido Vargas, “El Libro Milagroso”
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Booth 302, r.b.seals, “Point of Reference”
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Booth 310, Liam Chapman, “Health For Life”
Sunday, November 18th
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Booth 302, Harry Kline, “THE BROKEN BEADS”
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Booth 310, Autum Augusta, “By God’s Grace”
More information and online ticketing will be available to the general public on the Miami Book Fair International website, http://www.miamibookfair.com/. For more information about self-publishing a book with Trafford Publishing, log onto http://www.trafford.com/ or call 1-888-232-4444 today.
About Trafford Publishing
Trafford Publishing, an Author Solutions, Inc. author services imprint, was the first publisher in the world to offer an “on-demand publishing service,” and has led the independent publishing revolution since its establishment in 1995. Trafford was also one of the earliest publishers to utilize the Internet for selling books. More than 10,000 authors from over 120 countries have utilized Trafford’s experience for self publishing their books. For more information about Trafford Publishing, or to publish your book today, call 1-888-232-4444 or visit trafford.com.