Richmond, VT (PRWEB) November 12, 2012
This week brings the launch of Investor Bistro (http://www.investorbistro.com), a web site aimed at helping new investors become successful.
Whether an investor is just starting out, actively trading, or thinking about rolling over their 401(k) ... Investor Bistro offers straight-up honest advice on how to become a better investor.
The site offers daily investment advice and practical tips – unbiased and uncomplicated.
Investor Bistro is a free community web site that provides content intended to help new investors learn how to become better investors. The web site isn’t about stock tips, get-rich-quick scams, living on a tight budget or eliminating debt. Instead, its focus is specifically on helping new investors who have accumulated savings and are ready to start investing today.
Investor Bistro boasts a team of seasoned investors who share their personal investment experiences with readers. Among other things, Investor Bistro writers aim to help people:
- Manage their 401(k).
- Figure out how to best save for their children’s education using a 529 Plan.
- Pick the best online discount broker for an investment account.
- Understand the difference between stocks, bonds, mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- Figure out how to evaluate individual investments, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds and ETFs.
- Learn how to help their parents with their investments and estate planning.
Investor Bistro visitors can choose to receive a daily email newsletter containing a short, insightful story straight from one of the site's writers. Visitors can also follow the site @InvestorBistro on Twitter and “Like” Investor Bistro on Facebook.