Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) November 12, 2012
PrimeRevenue Inc., the leading SaaS platform for global Supply Chain Finance (SCF), today announced results for the third quarter of 2012 ended September 30th.
Third-quarter highlights include:
- Continued track record of Year-over-Year (YOY) growth;
- New buyer programs, with over 80 Buyer programs currently managed in North America, Europe, and Australia;
- Rapid growth in the number of Suppliers with over 8,500 Suppliers on the PrimeRevenue OpenSCi™ platform able to sell receivables in 37 countries and 17 currencies;
- An increase in the number of financial institutions (FIs) on the platform with 38 available to fund early payment requests;
- An increase in SCF activity with over $5 Billion in invoices paid early via SCiSupplier™ in the quarter.
“We are very pleased with the consistency of our operational execution to date in 2012,” said PJ Bain, CEO, commenting on the Company’s performance. “The increase in the number of Buyers and Suppliers using our new PrimeRevenue OpenSCi™ interchange is a testimony to the value this unique working capital solution delivers to our worldwide customer base. We look forward to accelerating innovation and driving growth in financing the supply chain for global retailers, manufacturers and their suppliers,” concluded Bain.
About PrimeRevenue, Inc.
For Global 2000 organizations who view their supply chains as a strategic asset and are seeking to increase supply chain efficiency, PrimeRevenue is the leading provider of multi-bank Supply Chain Finance (SCF) technology and services. The PrimeRevenue OpenSCi™ SCF platform and working capital advisory services provide these organizations with the control and flexibility required to drive superior SCF results, reducing cost and capital risk throughout their supply chains and forging stronger supplier relationships. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, PrimeRevenue also has offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt and Prague in Europe, as well as in Melbourne, Australia, and Hong Kong SAR, and operates some of the largest SCF programs for customers around the globe. For more information, visit http://www.primerevenue.com.