Lightning Grader helps you become a better teacher when you understand how to leverage the real-time classroom data from our 14 auto-generated reports, says Elijah Stambaugh, founder of Lightning Grader.
Youngstown, Ohio (PRWEB) November 13, 2012
Lightning Grader, an online assessment tool that grades 100 papers per minute, is fast becoming the standard for educators committed to student achievement.
Founded in 2010 by a former junior high school math teacher, Lightning Grader enables K-12 teachers and administrators to quickly and easily create assessment tools, grade tests and generate robust reports detailing student, class and school performance.
Lightning Grader founder, Elijah Stambaugh, was a frustrated teacher when he dreamed up the Lightning Grader as a simple tool to improve his students’ achievement -- without the time-consuming hassle of grading stacks of papers.
Not only does Lightning Grader grade up to 100 papers per minute, it auto-generates 14 robust reports that help inform instruction and reveal where to remediate and where to challenge.
Here are the Top 10 Things Teachers and School Administrators Can Do With Lightning Grader Assessment Tool
1. Grade up to 100 papers per minute with Lightning Grader.
2. Use existing equipment. Lightning Grader lets teachers use an existing computer (with an Internet connection) and a scanner/copier machine so there’s never a need to buy any additional equipment, ever.
3. Create ANY type of test. Choose from true/false, short answer, multiple choice and even essay questions. It’s simple to mock any curriculum resource. Teachers create assessments online and print them out on paper.
4. Grade papers in real time. As quickly as students complete assignments, teachers simply scan the completed tests with a copier/scanner to generate grades and online performance reports.
5. Fly through essay questions. Essay answers are collected into online displays that enable teachers to speedily grade essay questions alongside short answer, true/false and multiple choice.
6. Align questions with state standards and the Common Core. Lightning Grader’s online library offers a searchable database of Common Core assessments as well as state-by-state assessment resources.
7. Quickly include formative assessments in lesson plans. Immediately understand student comprehension with Lightning Grader’s 14 auto-generated reports.
8. Collaborate with colleagues on common assessments. With Lightning Grader, teachers and administrators easily can compare class results and share best practices for instruction.
9. Improve communication with parents. Lightning Grader’s auto-generated reports make it crystal clear for parents to understand their child’s achievement levels.
10. Be a better teacher by understanding how to use Lightning Grader’s 14 auto-generated reports about student performance. By using Lightning Grader's real-time data about learning acquisition, teachers can quickly analyze student achievement and customize lessons to challenge or remediate.
Lightning Grader's special pricing for teachers at $10 per month or $96 per year is a small price to pay to get your nights and weekends back. (Lightning Grader also offer pricing packages for administrators and school districts at $2 per student).
Contact us here or call 1-888-570-5747.