Our commitment to providing great service has differenciated us from our competition within the market
Lancashire (PRWEB UK) 13 November 2012
DANBRO, one of the UK’s leading accountancy firms for contract, freelance and temporary workers reached the finals of the North of England’s Customer Service Excellence award.
This year’s ceremony was held at the Royal Amouries in Leeds where organisations from various sectors were recognised for their achievements and outstanding performance.
DANBRO’s Head of Customer Service, Sharon Oldham said:
“We are delighted to have been nominated for such a fantastic accolade. We always put our clients at the heart of everything we do and it’s great to be recognised.”
“We work in a service based industry where the little things make a huge difference to the customer. Our commitment to providing great service has differentiated us from our competition within the market.”
The nomination comes as no surprise for many with the firm already winning the Red Rose ‘Commitment to Skills’ award in March 2012. They were also listed as finalists for ‘Business of the Year’ & ‘Employer of the Year’ at the Be Inspired Business Awards and have also been nominated as finalists at the British Accountancy Age awards.
5 ways to achieve customer service excellence…
Sharon Oldham, Head of Customer Service at DANBRO gives five ways in which organisations can achieve customer service excellence:
1. Listen to the needs of your clients and wherever possible improve your service.
2. Deal with queries as quickly and efficiently as possible.
3. Make your clients feel valued every time they speak to a member of your team. Implement friendly hands on approach.
4. Keep your clients informed.
5. Ensure that every member of the organisation is aware of the policies and procedures, allowing you to provide the best service possible.
DANBRO are a firm of award winning Chartered Management Accountants that provide specialist accountancy and umbrella services to thousands of contractors and freelancers throughout the UK.
As a firm regulated by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), DANBRO have become one of the most reputable firms within the industry. They are recognised as a Quality Accountant by the Professional Contractors Group (PCG), they are audited and approved by Professional Passport and are also an affiliate member of The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo).
Their excellent service levels and unrivalled commitment to their clients and staff saw them being crowned winners of ‘Business of the Year’ and ‘Employer of the Year’ at the 2011 Be Inspired Business Awards (BIBAs) and in 2012 they also won the Red Rose ‘Commitment to Skills’ award.
DANBRO continue to set the benchmark within their industry for management standards. They hold the ISO 9001:2008 status for their excellent quality management systems, were awarded the Investors in People award due to their commitment to their workforce and most recently received the ‘Customer First’ standard for the first-rate service provided to their clients.
- DANBRO provide all accounting solutions under one roof – This ensures contractors always receive the most tax efficient, compliant and hassle free advice tailored to their individual needs.
- DANBRO are preferred suppliers to over 450 recruitment agencies branches.
- The firm has offices in London, Manchester and Blackpool.
For more information:
Head Office: 01253 600140