"Our customers know ABUKAI Expenses to be fast, simple and seamless. Now they can experience even greater speed and enhanced capabilities with 2.0,” says Philipp Schloter, CEO of ABUKAI.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 13, 2012
ABUKAI, Inc., the innovative leader in actionable business productivity, today announced its next-generation ABUKAI Expenses 2.0, a unique mobile receipt scanning service.
Customers of ABUKAI will enjoy a more enhanced experience with new features, such as:
- Electronic images of receipts that look just like paper copies from a copier, using ABUKAI's patent-pending real-time receipt look*
- Real-time preview how the receipts will appear*
- Black/white receipt copies enable faster uploads, smaller reports (also for import into other systems with memory limitations), and easy printing with little ink*
In addition, this next-generation of ABUKAI’s unique technology automatically rotates receipt sizes in reports based on actual receipt (full page vs. smaller receipts).
"Our customers know ABUKAI Expenses to be fast, simple and seamless. Now they can experience even greater speed and enhanced capabilities with 2.0,” says Philipp Schloter, CEO of ABUKAI. He added, “At ABUKAI we are focused on providing our customers with every advantage to be the most productive and efficient that they can be in today’s competitive business landscape.”
In addition, ABUKAI has updated iPhone, Android and BlackBerry features to include:
- New revised user interface with cool graphics, and friendly look & feel
- Receipt view to double check and review receipts
- Ability to select frequent terms from a list of terms such as project codes, clients, or attendees for a meal
- Ability to turn on multi-activity reporting, out of pocket and monthly reporting features through the User Portal or through the Corporate Portal in case of standard corporate accounts
- Ability to post expenses directly to corporate systems, link ABUKAI to accounting and expense systems, such as Insperity ExpensAble, Intuit QuickBooks, Xero Accounting, and many others, directly through the User Portal
- In-app form to request additional customization from ABUKAI
- In-app video tutorials to get started
- Push notifications on completion of expense report processing**
- Support for App URL for 3rd party applications to launch ABUKAI**
ABUKAI is now also offering a new “freemium”-pricing model. ABUKAI’s new free account includes 12 expense report submissions/year for every user (counted as sets of 10 receipts). In addition, ABUKAI now offers an unlimited, single-user account for $99/year.
For departments or companies, ABUKAI offers the standard corporate account at $49 set-up and $99/user/year, which includes access to ABUKAI’s Corporate Account Portal (allows a department or company to manage the multi-user account). If additional customizations are required, ABUKAI can custom tailor corporate accounts based on the company’s requirements. See http://abukai.com/buy for details.
With ABUKAI Expenses, capturing and recording expenses is radically simplified into an easy two-step process:
- Using a smartphone, take pictures of the receipts while on the road or in the office.
- When finished capturing all the receipts, simply push “Submit” in the application and ABUKAI will turn the receipts "auto-magically" into a finished expense report.
Unlike other expense report offerings, ABUKAI Expenses users do not ‘key’ information into mobile devices or computers. ABUKAI automatically creates the expense reports, with cost categorization, date, vendor and other required information already filled in. Even currency conversion is automated. Once a report is created, it is sent via email to a preferred email address along with a PDF document with copies of the receipt images for the expenses in that report. For corporate account customers, ABUKAI offers several options to input expense data directly into existing expense management or accounting systems accommodating many of the data formats most commonly used for that purpose.
Visit http://abukai.com/install to download ABUKAI Expenses and receive three free report submissions, or contact ABUKAI at http://abukai.com/?id=contact. ABUKAI may be downloaded from the iPhone App Store, Android Market or BlackBerry AppWorld.
Existing customers or trial users can immediately access the User Portal without any extra charge by registering for an online password at http://abukai.com/user. Users need to register with the email address already used with ABUKAI.
- currently only available on iOS and Android.
**currently only available on iOS..
About ABUKAI, Inc.
ABUKAI is revolutionizing how companies conduct business by providing actionable business productivity™ solutions, which are based on new business thinking and supported by the latest technology. ABUKAI designs and delivers innovative solutions that significantly improve productivity for companies and their employees, while rapidly delivering ROI.
ABUKAI Expenses substantially reduces the time and effort required to complete expense reports and increases reporting accuracy. ABUKAI Expenses has active users in over 90 countries and its extremely simple two-step process substantially reduces the time and effort required to complete expense reports while simultaneously increasing accuracy. ABUKAI Expenses easily integrates with existing systems without the need to replace them, and can be deployed within a matter of days. ABUKAI Expenses has been shown to eliminate expense report creation effort.
ABUKAI, Inc. was named one of the top 10 companies to watch at GSMA’s Mobile World Congress, the largest and most prestigious telecommunications industry conference with over 50,000 participants. ABUKAI was recently awarded the Editors’ Choice Award by PC Magazine.