"We want consumers to gain the most functionality from their devices with our smart, groundbreaking solutions,” said Felix Kim, Sr. Manager of Business Development at iLuv Creative Technology.
New York, NY (PRWEB) November 12, 2012
iLuv Creative Technology, the premier provider of the most comprehensive line of accessories for the mobile lifestyle, today announced that it has won two International CES Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Awards. The winning products include: the Crius (iBA120/iBA130) and FitActive earphones (iEP414/415/416). Products entered in this prestigious program are judged by a preeminent panel of independent industrial designers, engineers and members of the media to honor outstanding design and engineering in cutting edge consumer electronics products across 32 product categories.
The Crius (iBA120/iBA130) received honors in the Portable Power product category.
- Crius is a simple and minimalistic powering solution for smartphone users who need to recharge their phone multiple times during the day. It anticipates users’ needs and desires for a portable battery pack by providing both the power and charging cables necessary for them to charge their phones. Crius is not much bigger than a deck of playing cards, but it more than doubles or even triples the battery life of a smartphone or iPhone, making it a truly effective, portable device.
The FitActive (iEP414/415/416) earphones received honors in the Headphones product category.
- Tune into your music, but don’t tune out of your surroundings with FitActive earphones, earphones that allow you to listen to your music and stay alert while running or exercising outdoors. Unlike other sports earphones, the FitActive earphones also feature an in-ear brace that keep your ear buds secure without interfering with your glasses, goggles, cap or headband. The ear buds are shaped differently from traditional earphones so that you can focus on your music and stay alert at the same time. The FitActive earphones were creatively designed to perfectly suit the needs of sporty people who enjoy being outdoors.
“iLuv is a leader in the consumer electronics industry when it comes to delivering innovative, market- premium products at a sensible price,” said Felix Kim, Sr. Manager of Business Development at iLuv Creative Technology. “We want consumers to gain the most functionality from their devices with our smart, groundbreaking solutions. We are honored to be recognized for our achievements and thank CEA for the two International CES Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Awards.”
The prestigious Innovations Design and Engineering Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) ®, the producer of the International CES, the world’s largest consumer technology tradeshow, and have been recognizing achievements in product design and engineering since 1976. The Best of Innovations honor is awarded to the products with the highest judges’ scores and will be featured in the Innovations Design and Engineering Showcase at the 2013 International CES.
iLuv’s Crius (iBA120/iBA130) and FitActive (iEP414/415/416) earphones will be displayed at the 2013 International CES, which runs January 8-11, 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Innovations entries are judged based on the following criteria:
- Engineering qualities, based on technical specs and materials used
- Aesthetic and design qualities
- The product’s intended use/function and user value
- Unique/novel features that consumers would find attractive
- Design and innovation of the product as compared to other products in the marketplace
Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering honoree products are featured on http://www.CESweb.org/Innovations, which lists product categories, as well as each product name, manufacturer information, designer, description, photo and URL.
iLuv® Creative Technology, the premier provider of the most comprehensive line of accessories for the Apple, Samsung Galaxy and smartphone markets, rapidly delivers products for today’s discriminating consumers. Since inception, iLuv has amassed a total of 29 prestigious awards including 4 Red Dot Product Design Awards, 2 prestigious iF Design Awards and 23 CES Innovation Awards, recognition for innovative design and engineering in the portable, multimedia accessories, headphones and the in-vehicle accessory categories. Headquartered in New York, iLuv is a division of jWIN Electronics Corp., a leading consumer electronics company since 1997. All iLuv products are conceived, designed and developed in New York and continue to lead in quality, value, design and innovation. Learn more about our distinctive range of products and why iLuv means Innovative Lifestyle Unquestionable Value® at http://www.iLuv.com.
iLuv® and Innovative Lifestyle Unquestionable Value® trademarks are the exclusive properties of jWIN Electronics Corp. and are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other iLuv® trademarks, service marks, and logos may be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2012 iLuv Creative Technology.