Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) November 14, 2012
Now through the end of November, Macayo’s Mexican Kitchen is celebrating Enchilada Festival. After all, doesn’t everyone love enchiladas? Enjoy an appetizer and two enchilada entrees for only $20 or add two drinks, a Marg de Macayo or Savida Sangria for just $10 more. It’s a great way to experience Macayo’s with a friend or your favorite date.
The Enchilada Festival menu features a selection of Macayo’s favorite appetizers and six different enchiladas. Macayo’s guests can select their favorite appetizer and two delicious enchiladas for each entrée. Start off with Spinach con Queso, a BYOG (Build Your Own Guacamole), a traditional Cheese Crisp or for a limited time, the Jalapeno & Cheese enchilada bite.
- Chicken Enchilada Suiza - filled with chicken, jack cheese and tomatillo enchilada sauce; topped with melted sour cream, jack cheese and tomatillo enchilada sauce.
- Verde Pork Enchilada - slow cooked pork enchiladas smothered with zesty green tomatillo sauce, topped with Macayo’s famous Baja sauce.
- Cheese Enchilada – made fresh daily with a blend of jack and cheddar cheese and topped with Macayo’s red sauce.
- Beef Enchilada – Macayo’s seasoned shredded beef enchilada topped with Macayo’s tasty red enchilada sauce.
- Verde Shrimp Enchilada - filled with succulent shrimp sautéed in our zesty green tomatillo sauce with mushrooms, farm fresh green chilies and onions.
- Veggie Enchilada - filled with a mixture of corn, black beans, red bell peppers, poblano chilies, zucchini and yellow squash, topped with zesty green tomatillo sauce.
Don’t forget, for only $10 more, guests can accompany their entree with a choice of a classic Marg De Macayo, made with Sauza tequila and triple sec tumbled over ice or frozen or a glass of Savida Sangria, hand-crafted red or white sangria with an array of fruit.
Enjoy Enchilada Festival by visiting any of Macayo’s 14 Arizona locations or visit http://www.macayo.com.
About Macayo's Mexican Kitchen
Macayo’s Mexican Kitchen began in 1946 when Woody and Victoria Johnson opened their first restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona. Still family owned and locally-operated, today Macayo's has over 1,100 employees and 17 restaurants, including three in Las Vegas. With a focus on community involvement and fresh, authentic Mexican cuisine, Macayo’s has continued to serve homemade recipes and quality ingredients in a traditional family environment. To learn more or locate a Macayo’s near you, visit http://www.macayo.com