“Our popcorn is a great party conversation starter as people love to discover and share their favorite flavor."
Portland, OR (PRWEB) November 13, 2012
Masala Pop’s new “Festive Popcorn Tin” makes the perfect hostess gift, corporate gift or gift for the “foodie” in your life this holiday season. Handcrafted in Portland, Ore., the Indian-spiced popcorn features organic, air-popped, non-GMO popcorn and a special blend of Indian spices.
Sweet or Savory?
With three exotic flavors to choose from: Savory Masala with Papadums; Tamarind Sesame with Papadums; or Chai Masala with Oregon Hazelnuts, this festive tin features a flavor sure to please every person, and palate, on your holiday shopping list.
“Our popcorn is a great party conversation starter as people love to discover and share their favorite flavor,” states Neha Patel company owner and snackmaster.
Product Information and Availability
- 3 flavors: Savory Masala with Papadums; Tamarind Sesame with Papadums and Chai Masala with Oregon Hazelnuts
- Price: 3 bags for $13, or the festive holiday tin for $36
- Availability: in select Northwest natural food retailers, such as Food Front Cooperative, various farmers markets and online at http://www.eatmasalapop.com
- 120 calories per serving
- Organic, air-popped, non-GMO popcorn, 2 flavors are vegan
- Low sodium, gluten-free, fiber-rich snack
- Small-batch production for fresh and rich flavor
About Masala Pop
Masala Pop is a tasty, Indian-spiced popcorn snack mix handcrafted in Portland, Ore. Starting with air-popped, organic, non-GMO popcorn, our master “snackmaster” adds a special blend of Indian spices and tasty tidbits like crunchy papadum (Indian lentil chips). The result is an all-natural, gluten-free, fiber-rich, scrumptious snack that is highly addictive–but in a good way. Founder Neha Patel’s story is inspiring. This first generation American honored her Indian heritage, while challenging what was expected. She is honored to bring her family’s special popcorn recipes to the world.