Protect Your Bubble, specialty insurance brand, has created a list of shopper-savvy tips for those who seek to upgrade or select a new smartphone.
Atlanta, Ga. (PRWEB) November 13, 2012
The smartphone is here to stay and before too long it will be a standard in the cellular communities. Deciding to upgrade to a smartphone is a big decision, but it does not have to be difficult. Protect Your Bubble, specialty insurance brand, has created a list of shopper-savvy tips for those who seek to upgrade or select a new smartphone.
- Set a budget – Consumers should choose a phone and plan that works easily into their budget. Apple’s iPhone 5 and Samsung’s Galaxy S3 are fantastic smartphones, but there are others out there that are more affordable, including earlier model iPhones.
- Choose an operating system - Android, iOS and Windows are programs that smartphones use to connect customers to the web, email, phone calls, text and apps. Each one has unique features, but ultimately the decision will come down the user’s primary uses and needs. Apple's iOS has fantastic apps, but it limits users to proprietary software such as iTunes for music. Google's Android has more customization but depending on the carrier there may be catches in how the operating system works. Windows has come on the market with Windows 8, but some users may not like the inflexibility of the software.
- Choose a carrier – There are many mobile carriers out there. The key is to compare prices and features and ask a lot of questions in order to choose the best plan. For example, consumers should ask themselves questions like, “Do I need a data plan? Would a family plan work best for my budget? Do I text often?” There are a lot of options out there so it’s important to do your homework!
- Aesthetics – This is where the consumer’s personality can be showcased. While it may seem strange, people can tell a lot about an individual by their phone and its accessories. Do they have the newest smartphone on the market? Is their smartphone case flashy or subtle? When purchasing, it’s important to remember that various cases, ear phones and such can be found online, saving consumers considerable amounts of money.
Regardless of the smartphone selected, it’s important to protect it. Protect Your Bubble offers comprehensive smartphone insurance plans that cover loss, theft and accidents and provides replacement device in 24 hours. For more information and to get a quick quote, visit us.protectyourbubble.com.
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA