There’s not a more special, more romantic place to stay in Santa Fe.
-Dana Ortega, Marketing Director, Inn and Spa at Loretto
Santa Fe, New Mexico (PRWEB) November 13, 2012
In addition to accommodations for two in one of the Inn’s Red Guest Rooms or Suites, guests seeking an intimate Santa Fe escape will enjoy the following features:
- Checklist of Fifty romantic things to see and do while in Santa Fe
- Copy of the book “Santa Fe Icons, 50 Symbols of the City Different”
- $50 daily credit to be used towards the Spa at Loretto, Luminaria Restaurant and Patio, service fees, parking, Living Room Lounge, etc.
Embrace Santa Fe romance in an alluring setting with the Inn and Spa at Loretto’s recommended spa treatments:
- Ritual Bath in the Spa for two: sink into a soaking tub prepared with aromatic oils of your choice and rose petals. $55 per couple
- Heels Over Head Reflexology or Pedicure: this relaxing foot massage occurs with your heels elevated above your head in our zero gravity chairs. Pedicure optional. Call spa for pricing
- Javanese Lular Royal Spa Treatment: this ritual begins with a scented Balinese massage and continues with an invigorating skin scrub with turmeric, rice, sandalwood, jasmine and a cool yogurt splash. Next, soak in a deep claw foot porcelain tub infused with rose petals. A moisturizing lotion with Jasmine, Frangipani will complete this exotic experience. $250 per person
- “I Want it My Way” Spa Package: create your very own personalized experience to achieve the benefits you desire. $130 per person
“The Inn is Santa Fe’s most romantic place to stay,” said Dana Ortega, Marketing Director at The Inn and Spa at Loretto. “Not only will guests fall in love with our “Fifty Shades of Santa Fe” package, they’ll fall in love with our location in the heart of this historic city, within walking distance of Santa Fe’s best restaurants and shopping.”
This package starts at $150/night and is available for purchase online at http://www.innatloretto.com (promo code FIFTY) or via phone at 866-582-1646 now through November 1, 2013. Booking must be completed at least 24 hours in advance and valid for new reservations only; price varies.
For press inquiries, contact:
505 603 8643