Our first concern is our clients and we wanted to put something in place that would make UK Immigration less daunting.
(PRWEB UK) 14 November 2012
UK Immigration Barristers has unveiled a new ‘Case Management System’ aimed at improving the efficiency of its service. As one of the UK’s leading, independent visa and immigration services, the organisation strives to improve its customer service experience, reducing the stress and hassle of applying for a UK Visa or resolving immigration matters.
UK Immigration has received its fair share of bad press in recent weeks, with revelations that:
- The UK has a huge backlog of Immigration cases outstanding
- Relaxed laws are going to see an influx of Romanian and Bulgarian immigrants and that
- Abu Qatada will not face deportation
By introducing this innovative new system, UK Immigration Barristers hope to provide an alternative for people to apply for a UK Visa or resolve an immigration issue.
A statement from the firm said: “Our first concern is our clients and we wanted to put something in place that would make UK Immigration less daunting. Our comprehensive service has helped thousands of clients over the years and the addition of this innovative new system will enhance the customer service experience.”
Known as the ‘Client Portal’, this new system offers a complete interactive experience, providing a completely different way of communicating with a case representative and allowing customers to remain in complete control of an immigration matter.
A spokesperson said: “The unique client portal has combined all of the major visa application processes into one online space to ensure that customer applications are processed as swiftly as possible, whilst ensuring they are collated to a high standard and easy to track its progress and manage.”
The system comes complete with a number of advanced features, which allow it to generate and send SMS or e-mail message alerts, keeping customers fully up-to-date on the progress of visa or immigration issues.
A further statement highlighted: “As an innovative and pioneering organisation, we hope that this system simplifies the current process, which often requires lengthy telephone calls, reliance upon the UK postal system for sending documents and visits to the embassy.”
The benefits of this advanced system include:
- 100% safety and security, utilising the latest technological advancements to provide a bespoke user experience
- 24/7 accessibility from anywhere in the world, whether a client is on the move, in the comfort of their own home or at work
- A glimpse of the future of communication in the immigration industry sector
- The personal touch, allowing customers to enjoy the benefits of having one-point of contact, constantly available to them via this unique system
- Simplicity, allowing users to send and receive e-mails and get case updates all in one place
- Cost effectiveness and time saving benefits through the elimination of telephone calls and postage fees
- Regular monitoring and maintenance of the system from a dedicated technical support team, meaning that, on the rare occasion that a technical problem arises with the system, it is rectified swiftly to avoid delays
UK Immigration Barristers provides a third party service that connects clients with Immigration Specialists from a network of chambers across the country, assisting thousands of people to resolve UK visa and immigration issues.