(PRWEB) November 13, 2012
For 40 years ComOps workforce management software solutions have been powering the people side of some of the world’s most recognised global brands, particularly in the AsiaPac region.
By delivering tangible gains in the three crucial areas around people, productivity and profit, ComOps’ end-to-end solutions have restored millions of dollars to the bottom lines of their clients, made entire workforces more productive and also bulletproofed businesses against future risk.
Recently, in recognition of the needs of its clients, ComOps adopted a new direction consolidating its range of 9 business software solutions into two operational divisions, workforce management and ERP.
This change enables ComOps to leverage its subject matter expertise in the highly specialised area of workforce optimisation and productivity improvements, in parallel but separate to its long history in ERP, manufacturing and distribution. It will be lead primarily by ComOps Workforce Management solutions, where huge opportunity currently exists within the global market and will see ComOps begin targeting fortune 1000 companies and government agencies globally.
Whether a businesses interest lies in keeping the best people, significantly reducing payroll and workers compensation costs, critical compliance or keeping the unions happy - ComOps has a solution which can add exceptional value to the bottom line through:
► Efficient Workforce Optimisation and Cost Reduction
- Control staff costs and budgets through ‘what if’ analysis of deployed workforce shifts and rosters, compare budget vs actual in real time.
- Measure and manage multiple awards and conditions for best cost outcomes
- Fully automate rostering, scheduling and time and attendance for 500 – 50,000 staff
- Manage complex union and enterprise bargaining agreements
- Significantly reduce payroll errors, and return immediate bottom line increases.
- Quickly and easily produce in depth reporting and modeling through ComOps analytics engine.
► Comprehensive, Safety, Risk and Claims Management
- Streamline incident management with full compliance to law
- Dramatically reduce your annual workers compensation insurance premiums
- Recover lost cost productivity through reduced injuries, and lost time. (LTI)
- Proactively manage and prevent risk through accurate and timely hazard identification and reporting, for BSS, CEMP, CSI compliance.
► Fast and Affordable Online Learning
- Onboard highly specialised personnel in days with customised e-learning
- Deploy induction and certification processes at a fraction of the cost
- Significantly reduce training costs, and increase employee productivity
- Reduce support costs while improving employee satisfaction
- Increase job proficiencies and in turn realise greater profits.
“ComOps Workforce Management Software can unlock staggering savings for large enterprises by optimising three crucial areas: your people, productivity and profit. We provide a complete end to end solution that drives productivity and profit across the entire organisation.” Says Daniel Sheahan ComOps CEO
To discover how ComOps can help your organization optimize its drive for profitability, simply visit: http://www.comopswfm.com