If the original pass is lost, it can easily be reprinted.
Kent (PRWEB UK) 14 November 2012
Luggage Superstore has listed some pros and cons of Check-in services done online. Experiences may prove differently for some passengers accordingly.
Online Check-in services
- Biggest benefit with checking in online is that there would not be any queues to stand and wait in.
- Passengers with hand luggage can proceed directly to gate security check.
- With just bags to check in, arrival at the airport can be up to 90mins rather then 3 hours but that can still be risky as the bag queue can still be long if there are many passengers or anything else may be causing a delay.
- If the original pass is lost, it can easily be reprinted.
- Seat is “locked” when booked and is guaranteed.
- If the flight is over booked, your place would have been secured from previously booking and so should not be one to get bumped off the flight.
- Passengers with larger luggage would still need to check in the luggage pieces-may be a bit faster as the bag drop off point moves faster than the check-in line.
- If your passport is forgotten, it may be realised too late rather than at the check-in desk which could possibly give time to go and get it.
- Forgetting to take the pre-printed boarding pass.
- Having a “locked” seat booking may not allow the advantages to choosing different and maybe better seating last minute due to under booked flights or cancellations etc.
- Online booking may take some time especially if a person is not too familiar with computers etc.
Checking in online is something that passengers are still getting used to. It works well for most and for others it is not the best suitable option. However, airlines do have it as an option that is available to use.
Luggage Superstore’s established site is in West Kingsdown, Kent. Their aim is providing competitive prices of the highest quality luggage and top calibre Customer Service for online luggage shopping.