The BenchtopPRO Bioremediating Parts Washer is green and really cleans greasy parts, wax-based lubricants and lots of “things” in the man garage -- mower blades, buzz saws, tools and more.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) November 14, 2012
As you make your list and check it twice this holiday season, The BenchtopPRO (http://www.thebenchtoppro.com) makes it easy to give the garage guy, car and motorcycle enthusiasts or the “Mr. Fix-It” on your list the perfect present. Patent-pending, The BenchtopPRO is an easy-to-store, self-contained washer that combines the process of bioremediation with a revolutionary, non-flammable, non-toxic, degreasing solution engineered in their “dirt lab” to work at room temperature tackling the most challenging parts washing needs – even wax-based lubricants.
Tis the Season for Green and Clean
The BenchtopPRO Bioremediating Parts Washer is green and really cleans greasy parts, wax-based lubricants and lots of “things” in the man garage -- mower blades, buzz saws, tools and more. And with bioremediation – self-cleaning fluid – The BenchtopPRO is always ready for the next job.
In addition, The BenchtopPRO helps keep garages merry and bright with benefits including:
● No more grimy or smelly hands. The non-solvent solution doesn’t burn or dry out hands.
● Really cleans greasy, dirty and oily parts - yet green and non-flammable
● Families love it, too. No more smelly, flammable solvents sitting around the garage - it is safe
for anyone in the family to be around
● Easily stores under a bench, even on its’ end with the fluid still inside
How it Works
The self-contained washing system’s unique design and rock-solid construction creates an easy-to-use and easy-to-store system built to clean greasy, dirty and oily parts.
1. Open the lid and prop it up using the inset wire rack to create a drying station.
2. Start cleaning the dirty parts with the self-cleaning brush.
3. The degreasing fluid, housed within the double wall construction of the unit, is re-circulated through the pump and brush.
4. The degreasing fluid continually cleans itself through the process of bioremediation - when you are ready to clean - the fluid is clean and ready.
5. Done cleaning? Close the lid, snap the latch and store it away for the next cleaning job. The inventive double wall design lets you store the unit horizontally or vertically - with the fluid inside.
Available at http://www.thebenchtoppro.com, The BenchtopPRO retails for $385.00 and includes FREE shipping for the holiday season.
About The BenchtopPRO
The BenchtopPRO is manufactured by ChemFree Corporation, a subsidiary of Intelligent Systems Corporation, which is a publicly traded company (AMEX symbol: INS). The BenchtopPRO Bioremediating Parts Washer is an exciting “first” for the garage and small repair shop market. The BenchtopPRO combines the process of bioremediation with a revolutionary, non-flammable, degreasing solution engineered in their “dirt lab” to work at room temperature to tackle the most challenging parts washing needs – even wax-based lubricants-- in an easy-to-store, self-contained washer.
About ChemFree Corporation
Founded in 1993, and located in Norcross, GA., ChemFree manufactures the patented SmartWasher® Bioremediating Parts Washing System, ChemFree Corporation provides an alternative method to cleaning vehicle and maintenance parts without harming humans or the environment. Products currently manufactured by ChemFree Corporation include: The SmartWasher® and SmartBikeWasher system consisting of the parts washer equipment, OzzyJuice® Degreasing Solutions and OzzyMats™ which are microbe impregnated filters. The combination of these products, “the system”, allows the user to eliminate or dramatically reduce waste streams, the expense of hazardous waste removal, the associated liabilities of generating waste, and the hassles of regulatory compliance. Uniting superior performance and environmental responsibility, the ChemFree product line is sold in more than 40 countries worldwide. ChemFree holds 27 patents—11 in the United States and 16 in other countries.
If you would like more information about this topic, the ChemFree product line, or to schedule an interview please contact Melissa Page-Hale at 800-741-9921 or mjpage(at)chemfree.com (http://www.chemfree.com).