Halton Hills, Ontario (PRWEB) November 15, 2012
BioStrategy Management Inc. (“BioStrategy”), a consulting and strategic advisory company, servicing the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device and investment industries, today announces that it has written a comprehensive and cost-effective report entitled "Anemia Market Analysis - Current Anemia Trends and New Product Opportunities".
BioStrategy's Anemia Market Analysis report provides an overview of the anemia market including approved, pipeline and discontinued products. The primary purpose of this 64 page comprehensive report (with 21 figures/tables) is to: (1) present a global overview of the anemia market, (2) identify the key pharmaceutical and biotech companies involved in the anemia marketplace, and (3) provide a competitive analysis of the anemia landscape. This report was authored by Dr. Andre Uddin, who worked for ten years as a top ranked biotech, pharmaceutical & medical device equity research analyst. Dr. Uddin provides his unique analysis and unbiased opinion of the anemia market in this report.
Scope of BioStrategy's Anemia Market Analysis and Pipeline Overview
- Get a better global understanding of current anemia market trends.
- Discussion of safety issues with Erythropoiesis Stimulating Agents (ESAs).
- Garner a better understanding of anemia biosimilars currently on the market and in development as well their potential impact on the marketplace.
- Address why innovator companies should pursue the development of novel anemia drug candidates despite biosimilar competition.
- An identification and discussion of first in-class and best-in class anemia drug candidates under development.
- Develop strategies to better position pipeline products for unmet anemia market needs.
-Which areas of the anemia market are poised to grow and where could a new product be positioned.
- Review historical licensing deals that were forged with anemia pipeline products to get a better grasp of deal structures and potential partners.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions of anemia based companies more effectively using the knowledge found in this report.
- Devise appropriate business development activities after assessing partnered and unpartnered anemia pipeline products.
To order this Anemia Research Report Click Here: http://www.biostrategy.ca/research
About BioStrategy Management Inc.
BioStrategy Management Inc. is a premiere management consultancy and advisory firm serving the biotechnology, medical device, pharmaceutical and investment industries. BioStrategy's research is independently written and is unbiased. BioStrategy has extensive and diverse experience in equity research & analysis, corporate strategy, financing and business development. BioStrategy advises companies on corporate strategy and business development, provides financing strategies, product & pipeline portfolio assessments and conducts business planning reviews. BioStrategy's proprietary technical indicator service provides unique stock market and investment insight of the biotech sector. http://www.biostrategy.ca