New York, NY (PRWEB) November 15, 2012
PR News’ Nonprofit PR Awards program is dedicated to honoring the most talented communicators and teams in the nonprofit sector. Juggling the needs of various constituents, managing critical public issues, projecting a positive image of an industry and its members—these are the many challenges facing communications professionals at nonprofits and associations worldwide.
This awards program is open to any communications/marketing team at a nonprofit organization, association, government agency, NGO or educational institution.
- Advocacy Campaign and Lobbying Efforts
- Annual Publication or Brochure
- Corporate/Nonprofit Partnership/s
- Crisis Management
- Digital PR and Marketing
- Email Newsletter/s
- Employee / International Communications
- Event PR
- External Publication or Report (online or print)
- Facebook Communications Campaign
- Green PR/Marketing
- Internal Publication (online or print)
- Media Relations
- Member Communications
- New Member
- Member Retention
- Natural Disaster Communications
- Nonprofit Partner of the Year
- PR on a Shoestring Budget
- Press Release
- Promotional Items/Merchandise
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Service
- Social Media
- Social Responsibility Campaign/Initiatives
- Twitter Communications Campaign
- Video and/or Podcast Program
- Volunteer Program
- Web Site
- Nonprofit Communicator of the Year
- Association/Nonprofit Team of the Year
Winners and honorable mentions will be recognized at an awards event in spring 2013 in Washington, D.C., in PR News and on prnewsonline.com.
Entries can be submitted online here: http://www.prnewsonline.com/2012nonprofit.html. International entries are accepted. The entry deadline is November 23, 2012.
Contact Marly Zimmerman at [email protected] for questions regarding PR News’ Nonprofit PR Awards program.
The Nonprofit PR Awards program is presented by PR News, the leading resource for PR professionals. PR News provides PR professionals with the latest industry best practices in its executive-level premium weekly publication. PR News programs must-attend professional conferences throughout the year, including the Facebook Conference, PR Measurement Conference, Taste of Tech, Social Media Summit, Digital PR Summit and the Media Relations Conference. PR News also programs monthly webinars for PR practitioners; presents the Platinum PR Awards, PR People Awards and CSR Awards, among other awards programs; and publishes the Small Biz PR Report and annual guidebooks, including the Digital PR, Crisis Management and Media Training Guidebooks, among others. Visit us at prnewsonline.com.
Assistant Marketing Manager