Protect Your Bubble, gadget insurance brand, shares a list of five tips to make Black Friday a positive experience.
(PRWEB) November 15, 2012
The busiest shopping day of the year, Black Friday, is right around the corner and businesses are gearing up for all the foot traffic through their stores. Likewise, consumers busy scoping out the hot deals, preparing for mad rushes and holiday crowds. Protect Your Bubble, gadget protection brand, shares a list of five tips to make Black Friday a positive experience.
- Make a list and check it twice – Black Friday is more effective if you go with a shopping list in mind. Plus, it’s a great way to get all of your gifts purchased all at once, and at a great price. Start by making a list of everyone you plan to purchase a gift for, and then brainstorm what you’d like to purchase for them. Going in with a list will help to stay on track.
- Research – Just because it is Black Friday does not mean the deal is all that great. Check the Internet for prices and do a comparison shop. Often, businesses will run Internet only specials in preparation for Black Friday. Be wise, shop early!
- Bring advertisements – Companies will price match on certain deals, so it is a good idea to have those advertisements with you. Additionally, free coupons and sweeter deals are available via Facebook and newsletters from the same companies. Be sure to sign up now.
- Plan your route – If the places to go are spaced out, gas up the night before and take the time to plan the shortest route between stores. Other shoppers are going to be out in force, so knowing the best way around town or the shops means getting to the deals quicker than the other shopper.
- Plan appropriately for long lines – Stores are opening earlier and earlier each year. What was 5 a.m. a few years ago is now midnight for hot deals. Be sure to get plenty of rest, wear comfortable shoes and be ready to stand in line for up to an hour or more.
- Save receipts – Because exchanges are often necessary, hold onto the receipts. Stores will frequently have ‘gift receipts’ that show all applicable information except the price. Attach these to the gift just in case. Additionally, have the person’s name on the gift receipt and save all receipts in a single folder for safe keeping.
Purchasing a pricey gadget for someone (or yourself) this holiday? Be sure to remember to protect it. Protect Your Bubble provides smartphone and tablet insurance which covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. In addition, Protect Your Bubble’s home gadget extended warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, cameras and game consoles, as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more. For a quick quote, visit ProtectYourBubble.com today!
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA