We are pleased that General Motors has recognized the importance of online reputation management as a part of overall customer satisfaction
Sunnyvale, CA (PRWEB) November 15, 2012
Digital Air Strike™, the nation’s leading automotive social media, online reputation and lead-response company, has been approved by General Motors (GM) as a certified Reputation Management partner.
Digital Air Strike is offering a new reputation management package that includes everything dealers need to monitor consumer reviews and leverage customer feedback. Unique Digital Air Strike program enhancements include:
- Monitoring all online review sites including top sites such as Yelp, Cars.com, Edmunds, Google+ Local, Yahoo! Local, Cars.com, and many more
- Testimonial feed widget to showcase positive reviews and positive survey comments on dealership websites, Facebook pages, blogs and social media toolbars
- Enhanced Yelp Page – blocks competitor ads, exclusive ability to add offers, dynamic photo reel, “About Us” page and more
- Enhanced Yelp Mobile Site with check-in offer feature
- The first and only real-time automotive social media mobile dashboard app – get alerts, reviews, survey stats and more
- Fully managed social media sites to increase engagement, build increase likers/followers, and drive more traffic to the dealership’s website
- A dedicated social media/reputation management specialist to help dealers follow up with more customers and increase overall satisfaction
Qualifying dealers are also eligible for reimbursement for these services under the GM iMR (In-MarketbRetail) Turnkey Program in which GM reimburses dealerships for a portion of eligible local advertising and marketing costs incurred from approved vendors. Digital Air Strike was the first social media partner approved as a GM iMR Turnkey vendor.
“We are pleased that General Motors has recognized the importance of online reputation management as a part of overall customer satisfaction,” said Alexi Venneri, co-founder, CMO and COO-Social Media of Digital Air Strike. “It has been a pleasure to work with hundreds of GM dealers through social media to engage with more consumers and we look forward to helping many more dealers manage their online reputation.”
GM dealers across the US have already been spreading the word about Digital Air Strike’s innovative solutions:
“Digital Air Strike’s reputation management solution is amazing! They generate dozens of positive reviews and we love how the reviews get more visibility through their Facebook app and website widget,” said Jerome Holtz, President, Holtz Motors
“Digital Air Strike’s 24/7 monitoring and rapid review responses help us maintain an outstanding reputation, which we rely upon to attract more car buyers,” said Melissa Battle, Internet Sales Director at Jupiter Chevrolet. “We could never do this on our own!”
To learn more about Digital Air Strike, the new GM Reputation Management program, and the GM iMR Turnkey program, please call 1-888-714-5764, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://gmrm.digitalairstrike.com/.
About Digital Air Strike
Digital Air Strike provides the industry’s most complete automotive social media and digital marketing solution. The company developed a turnkey program that includes fully managing social media sites, online reputation, and digital lead responses for dealerships nationwide. The company offers multiple tiers of service, ranging from targeted social media and review site management to comprehensive multi-vehicle quoting with behavioral targeting capabilities. Digital Air Strike’s expertise spans all manufacturer brands and has a proven track record of helping automotive dealers, dealership groups, and manufacturers engage with more consumers while delivering increased website traffic. Additional information is available at http://www.digitalairstrike.com and http://www.facebook.com/digitalairstrike.
Charlie Vogelheim I cvogelheim(at)digitalairstrike(dot)com I 949.929.0716