Simple precautions can make the buzz of Christmas shopping a great experience
Kent (PRWEB UK) 16 November 2012
Christmas shopping has already begun for many consumers.With all the stress that comes with the run up to Christmas; it would be very distressing to have your possessions snatched from you. Simple precautions can make the buzz of Christmas shopping a great experience without regrets. Luggage Superstore recommends:-
- If shopping online, look for the secure locked key on the websites.
- for online shopping, keep your computer protected with the latest anti-virus software.
- If shopping on the high streets, safety starts with the transport taken to go shopping. Do not place bags or purses with your belongings on bus seats or taxi seats where they can be easily forgotten.
- If using a personal car, do not leave keys or any valuable items (including coats) exposed on the seat. This is pure temptation to a thief to break into a car. If it cannot be taken with you-lock in the boot.
- When using your pin numbers cover your keypad and be aware of anyone standing too closely.
- Keep receipts for any transaction so that there can always be a reference for each transaction. Online shopping also sends email confirmations and also the option to print a hard copy. It is easy to forget what shops and online stores were used when doing large and frequent purchases over the Christmas season. Easy to spot if someone has made a fraudulent transaction on your card.
- Avoid taking around a lot of cash for the obvious reason that predators will easily notice and this would open you to being an easy victim of theft.
- Be aware if contributing cash to charity representatives on the high street. Look for genuine identification as there will be the fictitious ones mingling with the genuine ones.
Luggage Superstore’s established site is in West Kingsdown, Kent. Their aim is providing competitive prices of the highest quality luggage and top calibre Customer Service for online luggage shopping.