(PRWEB UK) 15 November 2012
Following on from the January 2012 event, SMi understand the ever evolving market and are excited to confirm their high profile conference agenda and expert speakers for 2013. Nordic Card Markets will showcase the latest card products, cross-selling strategies, redesigned card loyalty programs, the synergy between telecommunication and banking, as well as the challenges of open loop prepaid cards, and new card pricing models.
If you are a bank, retailer, vendor or technology provider looking to raise profits and market penetration, Nordic Card Markets 2013 will put you in contact with the leading players in the payments industry. As well as address how those in the cards and payments world are using technology to differentiate themselves from their competitors to grow market share.
OUR EXPERT SPEAKER LINE-UP INCLUDES:
- Rita Wezenbeek, Head of Unit, European Commission
- Liisa Kanniainen, Vice President, Payment Infrastructure, Nordea
- Bjorn Flismark, Senior Vice President, SEB Sweden
- Bent Bentsen, Senior Advisor, Group Payments and Infrastructure, DNB Bank ASA
- Nils Petter Johnsen, Business Developer, SpareBank 1 SMN
- Jim Bannerman, Head of Restaurant Solutions, McDonald's Restaurants Limited
- Mark Austin, Head of Contactless, Visa Europe
- Tuuli Perkio, Business Leader, MasterCard Worldwide
- Francesco Burelli, Partner, Value Partners
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- 16 world-class speakers delivering insightful case-studies, presentations and interactive debate.
- Two interactive post-conference workshops focusing on The (R)evolution of Fraud and NFC and Contactless – What’s in it for me and my Company?
- The opportunity to network with some of the industry’s most discerning thought-leaders pre and post-event in our new online community.
For more Information:
Contact Delegate Coordinator Alex Williamson on: +44 (0) 207 827 6115/awilliamson(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk
About SMi Group: The SMi Group is a highly Professional, Independent and Global event producing company that specialises in Business to Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. Our aim is to provide you with the Highest Quality Events in Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors, which are timely, relevant and important to you and your company!
We are Experts in knowing Experts and have been bringing you this Expertise since 1993!