Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) November 16, 2012
With the largest auto industry show turning out thousands in Las Vegas last week, the industry demonstrated their desire to compete with Big Business on a Small Business Budget. On the heels of the new i-Phone® release, Social Club Rewards released their Complete Mobile Marketing Solution in Las Vegas and had over 75% of auto repair shops purchase. Demonstrating this industry sees how a modern technology solution can give them a distinct advantage to leverage their customers as a virtual sales force.
- Smartphones are used by 53% of U.S. consumers & 68% of those in households earning $75,000 or more (Pew Research)
- By 2016, Smartphones will have 75% of market share (Search Engine Watch)
- 9 of 10 Smartphone searches result in action such as purchasing a product or visiting a business (The Mobile Movement – April 2011)
- 80% of customers abandon a mobile web site when they have had a bad experience (Limelight Networks, Inc. 2011)
- Auto Repair Industry ranks high in percentage of searches on a mobile phone:
o 23% are for Auto Repair
o 35% are for Oil Change
o 81% are for Oil Change Coupon
In the past, brick & mortar businesses have been at a distinct disadvantage when it comes to affordably incorporating technology solutions into their marketing efforts. Until now that is. With the new, full integrated Complete Mobile Marketing Solution, auto repair shops can create an interactive relationship with their customers and potential customers using the tool that customers engage with the most, their smart phone.
“As I look in auto repair shop waiting areas, I see customers on their smart phones all day long. I am excited that our industry now has an affordable solution to create a mobile friendly web site, reward customers for doing business and turning customers into repeat customers,” said Ron Ipach, President of CinRon Marketing Group, the leading provider of marketing solutions for the Auto Repair Industry. “It sounds so simple, but as a business owner it’s not easy to figure out how to integrate mobile marketing, social media, email and texting and do it affordably. I believe the Social Club Rewards platform is a game changer in this industry.”
Social Club Rewards has a proven three step approach that gives auto repair shops a distinct advantage.
1. Get found – Auto Repair Shops get a mobile website designed to turn people searching on their phones into paying customers.
2. Get engaged – Once a customer is at the shop, they are rewarded for joining a mobile club that captures their information and rewards them for telling their friends and family about the shop.
3. Get them back – The solution includes done-for-you bi-monthly email newsletter and Facebook status updates to turn customers into repeat customers.
“Because over 50% of consumers are using a smart phone, small business owners have to have a complete mobile marketing strategy to compete in today’s mobile world. That’s why we launched the latest version of our program specifically focused on the future – Mobile Marketing,” said Greg Pitstick, CEO & Co-Founder of Social Club Rewards. “It may sound impossible for a small business owner to attract customers with mobile marketing. However, we have figured it out and with this release, have made it affordable, streamlined and easy…giving small businesses a distinct competitive advantage against their competitors.”
The overwhelming response Social Club Rewards received in Las Vegas clearly demonstrates the auto-repair industry’s desire to embrace technology solutions to create a competitive advantage. Finally, brick & mortar businesses are able to affordably market and compete with big box business.
Social Club Rewards helps brick & mortar businesses grow through a suite of mobile marketing technologies. They are headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Cincinnati and Toronto. They have strategically integrated mobile marketing, Facebook, email and text message marketing (SMS) into a single platform for marketing to a business's customer base. The platform enables traditional brick & mortar businesses to create customizable membership clubs that rewards customers for becoming members and referring the business to others they know, turning a business’s customers into a dedicated sales force resulting in repeat customers, new customers and increased sales. This solution is ideal for the typically non-technical SMALL business owner and is cloud based so it requires no software expenditure for a business. It instantly allows customers to be part of a community and easily tell their friends about the business. For more information, visit Social Club Rewards at http://www.SocialClubRewards.com or contact Sheila Stewart at 303-378-2022.