"With clients telling us they're ready to make Content Marketing a real focus, we wanted to show everyone just how easy it is for brands to behave like media owners with a single view of content- creating a seamless customer experience." Seven
London (PRWEB UK) 16 November 2012
Seven has held a very successful Content Revolution Workshop as part of Internet Week Europe 2012. During the interactive two-hour session, more than 100 eager guests from well-known brands and the media world sat down to plan, produce and execute a multi-channel offering for Seven’s charity partner, The Foundation for the Study of Infant Death (FSID). The charity has set up a not-for-profit online community for young parents called Bubbalicious.
Bubbalicious wanted to raise awareness of child sleep safety issues among young parents, promoting their online network as a place to chat as well as share advice and experiences.
With this in mind, Seven’s award-winning content marketing team provided an insight into four key areas of multi-channel content marketing – video, augmented reality (AR), content-rich web apps and social media marketing.
Guests were given a whistlestop tour of each channel, applying them to Bubbalicious in real time, with presentations and expert advice from key names in the digital industry, including Alastair Cotterill, Creative Strategist at Facebook; Toni Hopponen, CEO of Flockler; Matt West, former Director of Content and Expansion Markets at Yahoo!; and Matt Mills, Head of Innovation at Aurasma.
By the end of the workshop, Seven had created a variety of multi-platform assets for Bubbalicious. These included a branded video, including vox-pops from guests at the event, a brand new web app called bubbazine.co.uk, viewable by tablet or smartphone – created live in front of the audience by Flockler – and custom-designed AR ‘Aura’ activated business cards for guests to share with their contacts. And to ensure the content went viral across social networks, the audience was also provided with tips and tricks from renowned Social Media Strategist and Seven consultant, Tiffany St James.
Dave Castell, Seven’s Digital Director, who presented on the day said "We were thrilled to host an interactive, innovative event here at Seven for Internet Week Europe. With clients telling us they're ready to make Content Marketing a real focus, we wanted to show everyone just how easy it is for brands to behave like media owners with a single view of content- creating a seamless customer experience for the multi-platform consumer. We are so proud to have produced such a vast range of real-time multi-channel content for Bubbalicious with a collaborative audience. Let the Content Revolution begin and help us spread the word!"
Francine Bates, Chief Executive at Bubbalicious said “We are so grateful to Seven for promoting Bubbalicious to the leading lights of the social media world. The multi-platform assets produced for us have gone live and will help us to reach thousands more young parents.”
To find out more about the session and see the video highlights of the event, visit the Content Revolution page on Seven’s website, where you can also see the final Bubbalicious promotional video, produced during the workshop. Alternatively, download the Aurasma app on a smartphone/tablet device, scan the Bubbalicious logo on the site and view the aura in action.
Follow us on @agencyseven and use #7CR to see the buzz around the content …and, of course, do help spread the Bubbalicious message to the world.
Seven is an award-winning Content Marketing agency making, managing and monetising print, video, digital, social and mobile content. Content that builds audiences, generates revenue and grows channels into valuable owned-media assets.
Contact at Seven:
3-7 Herbal Hill
Tel: 020 7775 5549
Email: shareena.ali (at) seven (dot) co (dot) uk
- Seven is an award-winning, multi-platform content marketing agency.
- Expert in creating intelligent, relevant and effective content across multiple channels, including magazines, websites, social media, interactive e-zines, video, iPhone and iPad apps.
- Clients of Seven include Aviva, Sainsbury’s, CIMA, Grant Thornton, Guardian Media Group, Lloyds Banking Group, New Look and English Heritage.
For further information, find us at http://www.seven.co.uk or contact Shareena Ali, PR, Shareena.ali (at) seven (dot) co (dot) uk 020 7775 5549
- The Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths is the UK’s leading baby charity working to prevent sudden deaths and promote infant health. FSID funds research (nearly £10 million to date), supports bereaved families, promotes baby care advice, and works to improve investigations when a baby dies.
- FSID runs a freephone Helpline (0808 802 6868) for parents and professionals seeking advice on safe baby care. The Helpline also supports bereaved families. Advice for parents and professionals can also be found at http://www.fsid.org.uk
- FSID runs the award winning social networking, Bubbalicious. The site provides information and support to young parents.