New York, NY (PRWEB) November 19, 2012
PR News’ Nonprofit PR Awards program is solely dedicated to honoring the most talented communicators and teams in the nonprofit sector. This awards program is open to any communications/marketing team at a nonprofit organization, association, government agency, NGO or educational institution.
Entries can be submitted online here: http://www.prnewsonline.com/2012nonprofit.html. International entries are accepted. The entry deadline is this Friday, November 23, 2012.
PR News will honor winners at an awards event in spring 2013 in Washington, D.C., in PR News and on prnewsonline.com.
Winners and honorable mentions will be awarded in the following categories:
- Advocacy Campaign and Lobbying Efforts
- Annual Publication or Brochure
- Corporate/Nonprofit Partnership/s
- Crisis Management
- Digital PR and Marketing
- Email Newsletter/s
- Employee / International Communications
- Event PR
- External Publication or Report (online or print)
- Facebook Communications Campaign
- Green PR/Marketing
- Internal Publication (online or print)
- Media Relations
- Member Communications
- New Member
- Member Retention
- Natural Disaster Communications
- Nonprofit Partner of the Year
- PR on a Shoestring Budget
- Press Release
- Promotional Items/Merchandise
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Service
- Social Media
- Social Responsibility Campaign/Initiatives
- Twitter Communications Campaign
- Video and/or Podcast Program
- Volunteer Program
- Web Site
- Nonprofit Communicator of the Year
- Association/Nonprofit Team of the Year
Contact Marly Zimmerman at mzimmerman(at)accessintel(dot)com for questions regarding PR News’ Nonprofit PR Awards program.
The Nonprofit PR Awards program is presented by PR News, the leading resource for PR professionals. PR News provides PR professionals with the latest industry best practices in its executive-level premium weekly publication. PR News programs must-attend professional conferences throughout the year, including the Facebook Conference, PR Measurement Conference, Taste of Tech, Social Media Summit, Digital PR Summit and the Media Relations Conference. PR News also programs monthly webinars for PR practitioners; presents the Platinum PR Awards, PR People Awards and CSR Awards, among other awards programs; and publishes the Small Biz PR Report and annual guidebooks, including the Digital PR, Crisis Management and Media Training Guidebooks, among others. Visit us at prnewsonline.com.
Assistant Marketing Manager