Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) November 29, 2012
With strict R&D budgets and increasing regulatory hurdles, in addition to the particularly high failure rate of Phase 3 studies in oncology, setting the right course early in clinical development is critical.
In this exciting Xtalks webinar, esteemed speakers from Quintiles, including Philip Breitfeld, MD, Vice President, Therapeutic Strategy, Oncology Therapeutic Area, Eric Groves, MD, PhD, Vice President, Center for Integrated Drug Development, and Chris Learn, PhD, PMP, Senior Clinical Project Manager, will provide valuable insights for better decision making in the early development of oncology compounds.
In fact, attendees can expect to gain:
- An understanding why decisions made in early clinical development can either increase or mitigate risks at Phase III
- Factors to consider in the decision to advance an oncology compound into humans
- Approaches to maximize and extract value from early clinical development studies
- The importance of studying selected patient populations in early clinical development
- Considerations for determining your biomarker strategy in early phase
- How to maximize data quality and reach critical go-no go decisions faster in Phase 1 Oncology trials
For more information about this event or to register, visit: http://xtks.in/xto-548p
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global Life Sciences community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com/ContactUs.ashx
Karen Lim (416) 977-6555 ext 227