Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (PRWEB) November 16, 2012
CSDC Grantium helps grant managers and administrators reduce time spent on managing grant programs so they can deliver grant money to those who need it quickly and efficiently. Our grants management solution offers advanced yet easy-to-use tools for building, delivering, and administering all phases of large and multiple grants programs with speed, confidence and efficiency.
Grantium 4 offers substantial accessibility and design template improvements in the Front Office (Grantium’s applicant portal) to fully support the Government of Canada's Common Look and Feel (CLF) 2.0 guidelines:
- The Front Office (applicant portal) now complies with the internationally recognized World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) accessibility recommendations in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- The Front Office now supports configurable design templates allowing it to be visually integrated with your organization’s public-facing website.
This release also introduces powerful new tools for evaluation, enhanced auditing capabilities, and better support for dynamic funding programs. New features include:
- The Project Evaluation tool allows project officers to make intelligent funding decisions across the entire funding opportunity.
- External Reviewer Portal module supports review by 3rd party subject matter experts.
- A powerful Audit Viewer module allows auditors to search, filter, and view data transactions.
- Support for funding programs with funding schedules that are not pre-defined by allowing applicants to request committed funding on-demand.
Since 1989, CSDC has provided integrated, powerful and flexible software to automate the business processes of government agencies at all levels. CSDC's core technology, AMANDA™, serves as a Business Performance platform, designed to improve operational efficiency and deliver citizen-centric services. AMANDA™ is an enterprise solution that enables a wide range of services, including Permitting, Planning, Mobile Inspections, Licensing, Code Compliance, Fire Prevention, Public Works, Environmental Health and Safety, Courts and Justice, Enterprise Grants Management, FOI and Public Access.