Protect Your Bubble Shares Top Gadgets this Holiday Season
Gadget insurance brand anticipates these five gadgets to be quite popular
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) November 19, 2012
The holidays are upon us and gadget insurance brand Protect Your Bubble, makes its prediction of the top five gadgets that are likely on Santa’s list.
Kindle Fire HD E-Reader – Built in WiFi, accessibility to thousands of apps and 1 GB of data, this is one present sure to bring a smile to those who adore gadgets. The Kindle Fire also has a dual-core processor and a price of $199.00 is sure to please the buyer.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 – Those in the market for a new phone should consider the smartphone upgrade. With 4GS speed becoming more and more standard, the Galaxy S3 is sure to be a pleaser. A 4.27 inch screen, 1.2GHz processor and 8MP camera mean this Christmas will be one to recall.
- Apple iPad 4 – Better than ever before, the iPad 4 is going to be a hit this season. Even with the iPad Mini coming out, the iPad 4 is pretty hard to beat. Case in point: Retina Display. Look for the 32GB model with WiFi for a battery with 10 hours of usage and access to the most apps of any device on the market.
- Samsung 3D Slim LED TV – 3D is all the rage at the movies, but is slow to catch on at home. This TV may change the game entirely. The 2D standard view is awe-inspiring, but the 3D with glasses is more than enough to please even the worst of the TV Scrooges.
- Apple MacBook Pro – Mac fans, mac heads or whatever else they go by all agree on one thing. They love Macs. The MacBook Pro with 15.4” screen, 8GB of RAM, 512GB Flash Storage and Core i7 Quad-Core processor mean a fast machine. Standard with OS X v10.7Lion and a battery with 7 hours of life, this is not your standard MacBook. Steve Jobs would weep to see this on the market.
This holiday, whether giving or receiving one of these top gadgets, be sure to protect it. Protect Your Bubble provides smartphone and tablet insurance which covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. In addition, Protect Your Bubble’s home gadget extended warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more. For a quick quote, visit ProtectYourBubble.com today!
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA