These Lunch & Learns give businesses a way to bring their teams together in a focused, facilitated forum to explore ways to improve their own processes and meet overall business goals.
San Antonio, TX (PRWEB) November 21, 2012
Registration to schedule private, personalized webinars and consulting sessions for business improvement and staff development is now open, according to Enfocus Solutions Inc., creators of the revolutionary business analysis software tool, Enfocus Requirements Suite™. The company revealed the new “Lunch & Learn” opportunities and registration information on its website this week.
“These Lunch & Learns give businesses a way to bring their teams together in a focused, facilitated forum to explore ways to improve their own processes and meet overall business goals,” said Enfocus Solutions Inc. CEO John Parker.
Reservations are already filling up for the company’s first one-hour, intensive Lunch & Learn entitled “Deliver Maximum Value Through Business Analysis.” Parker said this presentation is popular because it addresses common problems businesses face when developing a new project or process or improving an existing one:
- Work starts on a solution without the problem being thoroughly understood.
- Business cases are either not defined or are poorly constructed.
- A clear, complete, and accurate set of requirements is not captured and shared.
- There is limited focus on business needs.
- Stakeholder needs are not adequately considered.
- Requirements are not adequately prioritized.
“These problems are all associated with poor business analysis,” said Parker. “Through this Lunch & Learn, leaders can carve out time to address these issues and develop well-executed business analysis that fully integrates with project management and project lifecycles.”
Eleven additional Lunch & Learn sessions by Enfocus Solutions Inc. will also available soon and include:
- The Role of the Modern Business Analyst
- PMs and BAs: The Strategic Partnership
- Creating and Enterprise PMO: Combining PMOs and COE
- How Business Analysis can Align IT with the Business
- Boosting ROI on IT Projects
- Creating a Business Case for a Business Analysis Center of Excellence
- Business Analysis Requires More than Just Requirements
- How Business Analysis promotes IT and Business Collaboration
- Getting Stakeholder Involvement on IT Projects
- The #1 Cause for Project Failure and How the Business Analyst can Help
- How Business Analysts can Improve Project Success
Each free Lunch & Learn is designed as a one-hour, interactive, and personalized session to help companies increase ROI, draw out the differences in team members’ priorities and needs, explore new initiatives to improve business analysis, and set direction to move forward.
Enfocus Solutions Inc. regularly presents to business audiences nationwide on best practices in business analysis and how to align people, processes, and technologies to deliver greater business value. The company is the creator of Enfocus Requirements Suite™, a hosted business analysis solution that backs requirements management software automation with a proven framework for business analysis and a knowledgebase of tools, practice guides, resources, and training courses.
More information about the Lunch & Learn sessions, Enfocus Requirements Suite™, and its free 14-day trial is available at http://www.EnfocusSolution.com.
About Enfocus Solutions Inc.
Enfocus Solutions Inc. helps businesses spur innovation, save time, and cut costs by capturing, managing, and leveraging the requirements of their people, processes, and technology. Its flagship product, Enfocus Requirements Suite™, a Web-based tool, automates business analyses and requirements management best practices to enable successful enterprise IT project delivery. The tool is the only application available that permits and encourages stakeholders to directly contribute and collaborate with IT project teams. Enfocus Solutions Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.