One of my clients booked a session for her husband to stop snoring - not sure if the gift was for him, or for her!
Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) November 21, 2012
Whatever happened to our childhood days without a care in the world, and we looked forward to the magic of the holidays? The Christmas music, the Santa Claus Parade, the Hanuka parties.
It’s been a tough year for most folks, and although the holiday season can give us a respite from the angst of the bad news all around , it still can bring its own stress.
So maybe it’s not surprising that many shoppers this year are seeking more meaningful, personal, spiritual gift experiences and are looking for gifts that connect at a deeper and more spiritual level, says Dr. Georgina Cannon, author of the best selling book Return Again.
“I’m finding that folks are buying gift certificates for Reiki sessions, massage therapy sessions and my own Past Life Regression sessions” she explains. “One of my clients booked a session for her husband, and in addition bought the “Stop Snoring” CD as a stocking stuffer. I’m not sure if the gift was for him or for her!”
Some thoughts for your Gifts from the Heart List:
- A book or recording of inspirational poetry by Rumi, or Shakespeare’s Sonnets
Surprise theatre tickets
- Gift certificate for a chef candlelight romantic dinner for two at home (yes, there are chefs who will come to you house to cook)
- Past Life or Interlife regression session with Georgina Cannon – includes a signed copy of one of her books, Return or Discovering Your Interlife
- A specially designed hypnosis session by Dr. Cannon, i.e. a session on Abundance or Self Esteem. - http://www.georginacannon.com/contact
- A donation in the recipients name to one of the many worthwhile causes
- A turkey or two donated to the local food bank or Second Harvest
These gifts from the heart are an opportunity to help a friend or loved on bring balance in their life , and possibly yours also.– and there is no better gift than that!
Dr. Georgina Cannon is an award-winning board certified clinical hypnotist and was the founder of the Ontario Hypnosis Centre, She is recognized as the “public face” of hypnosis in Canada and a respected member of the mainstream health community. Dr. Cannon has been a frequent guest in the media, and her work and views have gained her prominence as a frequent source for news and feature articles on hypnosis and alternative therapies.
Dr. Cannon is a regular public speaker and a featured lecturer at the University of Toronto’s School of Social Work. Dr. Cannon has participated in Grand Rounds at Toronto hospitals, where she lectured to psychiatrists, physicians, nurses and social workers on the healing powers of hypnosis and regression work. Her third book, RETURN AGAIN released by Red Wheel Weiser October 2012 is available at http://www.Amazon.com. http://www.chapters.indigo.ca, http://www.barnesandnoble.com
Georgina can be reached for interviews and comments: georgina(at)georginacannon(dot)com