New York, NY (PRWEB) November 20, 2012
Confirmit, the leading global software provider for Customer Experience, Employee Engagement and Market Research, announced a 20 percent increase in revenue (from the corresponding quarter of 2011) and other business highlights from Q3 2012.
The success for Confirmit’s Mobile solutions continues with a stunning 97 percent growth in the quarter vs. the corresponding quarter of 2011. The growth was fueled by the largest single mobile deal ever in the company’s history.
Other Q3 highlights include:
- Confirmit’s acquisition of CustomerSat™, the Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) software and services provider. Following Confirmit’s successful acquisitions of Techneos in 2011 and Pulse Train in 2007, the acquisition of CustomerSat expands Confirmit’s global footprint as Voice of the Customer programs become core to business strategy for leading organizations;
- 100 percent platform uptime of the Confirmit Horizons on-demand VoC and Market Research platform for web-based data collection;
- The results of Confirmit’s 8th Annual MR Survey. Confirmit announced that relatively few MR companies take an active approach to cater for survey takers using smartphones or tablets for surveys. 62 percent of respondents either do not have a policy for web surveys that land on mobile screens or they don’t modify surveys to be seen on small screens;
- The launch of Confirmit Voices™, a Voice of the Customer engagement model which enables companies to build successful VoC programs that drive business change and generate Return on Investment. The model is built around a six-stage process: define, design, implement, analyze, act and review. It helps organizations to develop clear objectives and design a tailored VoC program mapped to the customer journey;
- Donating the Confirmit Horizons platform to the International Child Development Programme (ICDP) to support its work to help vulnerable children around the world.
“This was another strong quarter for the company and an exciting one with the addition of CustomerSat, new customers, and impressive growth for Confirmit Mobile,” commented Henning Hansen, Confirmit President and CEO. “Our investment in CustomerSat provides unrivaled VoC knowledge and experience, and reinforces Confirmit’s commitment to delivering vital services and solutions to our customers.”
For more information about Confirmit, please visit http://www.confirmit.com.
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multichannel Voice of the Customer, Employee Feedback, and Market Research applications. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Cologne, Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Barcelona, Kuwait City, Madrid, Milan, Pattaya, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include A&N Media, Aurora, British Airways, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GlaxoSmithKline, Ipsos, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, The NPD Group, Swisscom, Symantec and The Wellcome Trust. Visit http://www.confirmit.com for more information.