The CareGiver Partnership offers sample packs so you can try incontinence products before you buy.
Neenah, Wis. (PRWEB) November 21, 2012
2012 saw exciting product advancements that make it easier to manage incontinence and bladder and skin health, says Lynn Wilson, Founder of The CareGiver Partnership, a national retailer of incontinence products and other home health care supplies.
“With November being National Bladder Health Month, it’s an ideal time to recap some of the new items this year designed to improve normalcy and dignity, comfort, convenience and health,” says Wilson. “It’s important to us that we not only offer our customers the latest advancements in incontinence products, but also carry products that offer great value.”
1. Elyte pads are 100% cotton incontinence pads designed for wearers with sensitive or allergies. Hypoallergenic Elyte pads are ideal for women who experience sensitivity to chlorine-bleached wood pulp, dyes and inks, and other chemicals. Because they’re all-cotton and superabsorbent, they absorb up to 20 times their weight in liquid, are soft and breathable, and are made with sustainable materials that are better for the environment.
2. The Akord Disposal System is a step-and-drop method of disposing of adult diapers, briefs, and other incontinence products cleanly and discreetly. Advanced odor-control features include liners on a continuous roll that can be cut and tied at any point, rubber-seal lid and spring-loaded trap-door system. The Akord Disposal System is available as a complete starter kit, or customers can purchase the pail and refills separately.
3. Washable, reusable incontinence products are designed to meet the needs of women and men of all ages. Whether a woman is managing incontinence, physically active or has recently given birth, products like Stride Everyday Panties offer light leak protection in cotton underwear. Stride also makes boxer briefs and classic briefs that look like regular underwear but protect even the most active men against light bladder leaks.
4. SoSecure Containment Swim Briefs for are unisex reusable swim briefs that allow people of all ages with bowel or urinary incontinence to enjoy water activities. SoSecure briefs are worn under a swimsuit for discreet protection for adults and teens, or can be used as a cover for children of diaper-wearing age. Briefs can be custom ordered and are available in navy or kid-friendly designs.
5. SmartBrief is an intelligent adult diaper with sensor technology for skin health and cost savings. A patent-pending sensor and software alerts staff in nursing homes and skilled care centers when an adult brief needs to be changed. SmartBrief technology has the potential to reduce facility costs while improving skin health in wearers. It will be offered to brief manufacturers once clinical testing is complete. In addition, SmartBrief creator Gweepi Medical is researching cost-effective ways to apply the software to a home care setting.
“The CareGiver Partnership offers sample packs so you can try incontinence products before you buy, helping customers avoid the common costly mistake of buying a full case of product that doesn’t meet their needs,” says Wilson. “Visit our Web site and choose from more than 100 brands, styles, sizes and absorbencies.”
The CareGiver Partnership is a national direct-to-consumer retailer of home healthcare products for incontinence, skin care, mobility, daily living aids, nutrition support and more. In its sixth year of providing products and services that help caregivers and loved ones maintain personal dignity, the company also offers an online library of more than 1,200 family caregiver resources and personal service by experts in caregiving. Call 1-800-985-1353 or visit online.