Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) November 21, 2012
InstaMessage announced today the following:
- InstaMessage is now available for Android
- The app allows private messaging with Instagram friends and followers
- The iOS version already reached the #2 Free app on the App Store
- A new Location Based Messaging feature allows users to chat with those nearby
- InstaMessage features a Smart Recommendation Engine to find popular & relevant users
Since its release on iOS, InstaMessage has seen enormous demand from Android users. InstaMessage has been working feverishly to prepare the app. InstaMessage for Android is being released later than expected but the team has no intention of resting. There are plans to announce new and exciting features in the coming months.
- Chat with friends or any Instagram user privately
- Browse profiles of anyone you are interested in and start chatting immediately
- Discover popular InstaMessage users automatically via a Smart Recommendation Engine
- Sign in with your Instagram Account, NO registration
- View Nearby InstaMessage users
- Block List
InstaMessage is a “made for Instagram fans by Instagram fans” app. The development team consists of Instagram enthusiasts armed with smartphones. InstaMessage encourages its developers to stay active on Instagram and channel their addiction in order to create new and useful features.
While the app may be very young, early praise and popularity from the Instagram community has the team excited about the potential of the app. Since its launch, InstaMessage has already reached #2 in Top Free Apps and #1 in Social Apps on iTunes. The apps release on Android is a major milestone and InstaMessage is optimistic about the apps future on both Android and iOS.
InstaMessage on Google Play:
InstaMessage on iTunes App Store: