This welcome addition will appeal to a wide range of customers, from builders to beauticians and especially those who need to take payments on the move.”
London (PRWEB UK) 22 November 2012
XLN Business Services, the small business specialist, announces a new partnership with Payatrader.com to expand its range of low cost credit and debit card processing services.
The new deal means XLN Business Services will offer Payatrader, the low cost “Pay As You Go” card acceptance solution, to small and micro businesses that either take low overall volumes of card payments or only take card payments infrequently.
Christian Nellemann, CEO and Founder of XLN said: “The addition of Payatrader to our card processing offering means we can now offer debit and credit card processing to a much greater proportion of our customer base. This extends our reach to start ups, sole traders and small businesses that are not heavy users of card services - and at a very affordable price. This welcome addition will appeal to a wide range of customers, from builders to beauticians and especially those who need to take payments on the move.”
Bill Thomson, managing director and co-founder of Payatrader said: “We are delighted to be partnering with XLN and helping them deliver a great range of services for small businesses. Card processing is integral to their proposition. Payatrader offers an unrivalled number of ways to accept payments with our ‘pay as you go’ pricing structure; however, we recognise that some traders may need or prefer to use a chip & pin device in the face to face environment.”
The Payatrader service also comes without any of the usual monthly fees or other financial or contractual commitments. It’s simple to understand, easy to use and quick to set-up.
020 7793 2778
Marketing Director, Acceptacard Limited
01296 660177 or 07802907643
Notes to Editors
XLN Business Services is the small business specialist and one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. XLN was founded by Christian Nellemann in 2002 as XLN Telecom and is located in London, United Kingdom.
XLN supplies phone lines, calls, broadband, card processing and energy to 130,000 small businesses. Businesses such as hairdressers, newsagents and restaurants across the UK rely on XLN to save them money and keep their key services running.
In 2012 XLN was listed as #24 in the Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 and #49 in the Sunday Times Profit Track which lists the private companies with the fastest growing profits. In 2011 XLN won a British Venture Capital Association (BVCA) award for ‘Best Private Equity Backed Management Team’.
XLN’s founder and CEO was first recognised as Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year in 2006 for Technology and Communication, winning again in 2010. XLN has also been a National Business Awards Finalist for 5 years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2009 and 2010.
1. Payatrader is a credit & debit card acceptance service operated by Acceptacard Limited, provider of the UK's first dedicated, low cost card acceptance solution for small businesses.
2. The solution, first piloted in 2010, was created by a team of payments experts led by Bill Thomson, founder of the UK’s first generally available online PSP and former MD of Barclaycard Business, to address an unserved market for "low cost, no financial commitment" card acceptance services.
3. Payatrader and Payataxi are part of a wider “Paya” branded portfolio that can be highly segmented for its customers. It includes Payalandlord (in development), Payacharity, Payaschool, Payastore etc. It can also be customised for partners such as franchises wishing to provide card services powered by Payatrader.
4. The company goal is to be the market leader and champion for low cost card acceptance in the micro business market, to give small businesses the payment functionality that would be demanded by large merchants; also, to give consumers the ability to pay for home services and other small businesses by card – as is normal with larger businesses. For more information visit http://www.payatrader.com
5. Acceptacard is part of Richmond International Group, which also has a significant interest in European Payment Services Limited, a tier 1 PCI DSS compliant managed services provider for card processing.