Chicago, IL (PRWEB) November 20, 2012
Strategic Radiology (SR) announced today that it has launched SR Subspecialty Telerad Partners to support member group practices with 24/7/365 teleradiology on an as-needed basis. The service enables any of SR’s 16 radiology group practice members, representing more than 1,000 radiologists nationwide, to meet their subspecialty final read standards into the evening. SR Subspecialty Telerad Partners is owned and operated by the physicians of SR, which makes it uniquely suited to be transparent and culturally aligned with a member group’s existing business relationships, and keep any service or communication issues to an absolute minimum.
A few key elements that differentiate the SR Subspecialty Telerad Partners service from conventional teleradiology services include:
- Subspecialty final reads from board-certified, US-based teleradiology physicians
- Rapid turnaround times for both stat and routine reads
- 24/7/365 one-call access to teleradiology physicians for consults on final reports
- Dedicated support staff including experienced IT and clinical quality experts
- Clinical quality standards maintained at a level consistent with SR’s 16 member groups
- Independently owned and operated by SR physicians for SR physicians
“Knowing that the teleradiology physicians are held accountable to the exact same clinical quality and service standards we hold our group’s physicians to was uniquely beneficial for us,” said Dr. Stephen George, physician partner with Diversified Radiology in Denver, CO. “Being SR physician owned and operated is a key differentiator for the SR Subspecialty Telerad Partners service. By having more control of the teleradiology operations, the quality bar is set at a level consistent with SR member groups.”
SR Subspecialty Telerad Partners quality assurance process was designed by SR member physicians to be a fluid, evolving process driven by the feedback of end users in order to deliver unmatched, world-class clinical quality. In addition, peer-to-peer transparency of the teleradiology physicians ensures the service is meeting and/or exceeding member group clinical quality expectations.
“Certainly one element of the SR Subspecialty Telerad Partners service that really stood out for us was how efficiently the teleradiology physicians blended in with the cultures and operational processes of our group, as well as our affiliated hospitals,” said Dr. Chris Hedley, a physician partner with Hill Medical Corporation in Pasadena, CA. “Every key stake holder on the hospital side of the equation has remained extremely pleased with the clinical quality and the personalized service. They also appreciate the fact that the service is an extension of our group through SR, and not an unaffiliated, third party entity.”
Additional SR member groups will be added in a thoughtful progression to ensure the product delivers the value proposition created by the teleradiology service design team of physicians. More information on SR Subspecialty Telerad Partners can be found on the Strategic Radiology website at http://www.strategicradiology.org.
# # #
Strategic Radiology (SR) consists of 16 radiology group practices representing more than 1,000 radiologists. Based in Palmetto, FL, SR’s goal is to achieve higher quality patient care and more cost-efficient delivery of medical imaging through an integrated approach of shared data and best practices, interchanging clinical expertise, and consolidating certain practice expenses. More information can be found on the SR website at http://www.strategicradiology.org.
Current Strategic Radiology members include:
- Advanced Diagnostic Imaging; Nashville, TN
- Advanced Radiology Services; Grand Rapids, MI
- Austin Radiological Association; Austin, TX
- Charlotte Radiology; Charlotte, NC
- Diversified Radiology; Denver, CO
- Hill Medical Corporation; Pasadena, CA
- Inland Imaging; Spokane, WA
- Jefferson Radiology; Hartford, CT
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
- Radiological Associates of Sacramento; Sacramento, CA
- Radiology Ltd.; Tucson, AZ
- Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates; Columbus, OH
- Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, and affiliates Scottsdale Medical Imaging and Valley Radiologists; Phoenix, AZ