Vista, California (PRWEB) November 22, 2012
Innovative LED lighting manufacturer, NuLEDs, today announced the appointment of The Jarmac Group, Inc. as its sales representative firm in New England. The appointment is consistent with NuLEDs’ strategic plan to focus on enhancing the company’s domestic sales network in order to expand both existing and future product offerings into the residential and light commercial marketplaces.
“The Jarmac Group, Inc. is the most qualified sales representative firm in New England to bring NuLEDs networked lighting solutions to market,” said Mike Detmer, NuLEDs Vice President of Sales. “Jarmac’s ability to provide exceptional service and support makes them the perfect firm to introduce NuLEDs’ solid state luminaires and digital controllers to the custom electronics design and installation dealer community in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut,” Detmer added.
Focusing on growing the LED lighting business in the domestic CEDIA channel, the addition of The Jarmac Group, Inc. is the continuation in a series of sales representative appointments supporting the strategy of illuminating fresh business possibilities for low-voltage installers and contractors by replacing traditional 110V AC power distribution with NuLEDs’ safe, efficient LED lighting technology. The Jarmac Group, Inc. is based in Taunton, MA and has served as a manufacturers’ representative for the past quarter century providing field sales services for multiple manufacturers of complementary products. It is a member of CEDIA and IPRO.
- NuLEDs appoints The Jarmac Group, Inc. as sales representative for New England
- Appointment supports NuLEDs’ strategy to expand residential and light commercial markets via high-touch sales representation
- The Jarmac Group, Inc. is a preeminent firm with the skills, relationships and support capabilities to assist CEDIA class dealers expand their reach into solid state LED lighting products and services
- The appointment is the continuation in a series as NuLEDs shapes its domestic sales force capabilities
- New rep and NuLEDs are committed to illuminating fresh business possibilities for low-voltage Installers via LED lighting technology
NuLED’s Inc., based in Vista, California is an early stage green technology venture focused on:
- Low voltage LED light fixtures including Power over Ethernet (PoE) lighting fixtures.
- Lighting control and energy management software and services.
- Technology licensing that enables interoperability of third party low voltage lighting systems.
The company has significant patents pending in energy efficient, networked, Power over Ethernet (PoE) LED lighting solutions for residential, commercial and enterprise applications. NuLED’s is a Cisco EnergyWise® partner and NuLED’s PoE LED lighting fixtures are Joulex® Energy Manager compliant. The company was recently selected as one of San Diego’s 30 coolest new companies.
Additional information may be obtained visiting http://www.nuleds.com