Seattle, WA (PRWEB) November 26, 2012
Last year’s success of Cyber Monday convinced Health Reviser leadership team to cut the price on the world’s most popular wellness tool for a 24-hour period on Monday November, 26th. The tool instantly shows user’s biological age, fitness level, inner balance and allows to exercise at personal best time of the day, have a better sleep, monitor health risks, track fitness progress.
What is Health Reviser and why it is so popular? Let’s take a look at a few real-life examples.
1. It has always been a question on how the music impacts human bodies and brain. Does Mozart really make a difference in brain development? What is the physiological effect of Rock music? Health Reviser scientists did not think much on the problem and suggested everybody to literally see the impact of the music on themselves with their publicly released tool, previously available only to medical professionals. Health Reviser’s Health Snapshot can be taken while listening to the music to see the impact on body’s inner balance by comparing it to the snapshot taken beforehand.
2. What about measuring the love? Or impact of the pets? Or effect of the food on the stomach? According to the Health Reviser team, it can be taken care by the same approach with Health Snapshots.
3. How stressful the CNN news is? Or a meeting at work? Or a Skype conversation? Health Reviser’s Stress Monitor shows real-time stress changes of the person hooked up to their device.
4. What’s someone’s fitness level? How does it change throughout the day, week, or month? Health Reviser has a module called Fitness Test that instantly measures fitness parameters from a sensor without having the user to exercise.
5. Some people are very interested how old physiologically they really are despite their calendar age. Health Reviser’s Biological Age Test asks users to breathe deeply for 1 minute, which seems to be the only thing needed to calculate user’s real biological age.
6. Many people suffer from high blood pressure, poor sleep, or getting tired too fast. Despite a bit misleading name, Health Reviser’s Stress Sweeper trains not only how to quickly calm down, but also instantly reduces blood pressure, and improves night sleep.
“Health Reviser was designed to let all people get insights into their health,” explains Alexander Bandarchuk, VP of Engineering. “Just 20 years ago computers could only be operated by professional engineers. And now the technologies are so simple that a one-year-old baby can launch applications and watch cartoons by just touching iPad. The same should happen to the healthcare. People deserve to know about their health and wellness in just a few mouse clicks!”
Time will show how simple the health assessment tools will become. But for now, Health Reviser seems to be a big step forward. And this Cyber Monday many people have a chance to try out Health Reviser for the lowest price in the history. The sale is available only on the official product website: http://www.healthreviser.com
Health Reviser is a consumer health and fitness monitoring system created by medical doctors and scientists. Used by thousands of people in 30 countries. More than 50 Universities in USA and Europe use Health Reviser for research and educational purposes.